Drove past a friends house today whilst he was washing his new addition to his company as a chaufeur driver.
Silver 7 series with limo black rear windows & 19's or 20's (didn't look that close but they were big). I can't say I've been so impressed with a car in such a long time. I used to work on Audi RS4, RS6's, A & S8's quite often but either got bored with them or just wasn't impressed as this BM blew my socks off.
Being the long wheel base the rear passenger compartment was enormous. The doors were very heavy & solid yet were assisted with opening by gas struts, you know like only our boot lids get and again with closing you just give them a push, the gas strut retracts to the latch then the door self closes.
It was loaded with most options, electric everything, DAB, DVB TV, Bluetooth, Sat Nav, 7 speaker surround stereo and from someone who's spent 10 years in the car audio & electric industry I was highly impressed. I can't say I've heard such a good suround stage before.
The best touch I thought on it's interior was so simple. Two black cushions on the back seat looking very soft & comfy he'd bought from Asda, that was such a nice touch & made the rear look very inviting.

The one thing though I still cannot get over, he doesn't by his cars new for a very good reason. This was a 56 plate so just been superseeded by 07 and had 11k on it. New the car cost £60k, he paid £46k, that's a depriciation of £14k in 6 months and has done less miles to the pound
Who on earth can afford to throw away that much on a 6 month old car It's like lost £2,300 / month

Didn't go out for a spin as he was washing it to go out on a job but you wouldn't expect performace, you'd get it obviously but why would you want it. It had so many toys it was unreal.