User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: vectra on ebay 8k

  1. #1
    Regular Member yorkshireborn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Rotherham SouthYorkshire
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : saab 95


    Engine : 2.3t

    Year : 2006

    Default vectra on ebay 8k

    guys do u remember the vectra on ebay for 8k thats was clearly worth a lot more.(cant find to original post)

    i think a few sent emails to the guy telling him so and a few i think reported it to ebay as i did too.

    well i got an email today from the guy



    the cheek he prob knows its been removed but looks like hes hoping i dont know.

    tempted to to pretend im after the car.

  2. #2
    Regular Member robzc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    South West
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    LOL - I would, lead him on & wind him up as much as possible. These people make me sick, I haven't been caught out yet, but I've had plenty attempts as I went through a phase where I fixed up PS2's and sold them on E-bay. You wouldn't believe the rubbish they come up with.

    I feel the same way about bank info scammers & their e-mails, I always go to their false websites & leave them some choice details about my bank account number (not) and also some nice names & addresses.

  3. #3
    Regular Member neo2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Leeds
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    hahaha how can anyone fall for this kind of scam?

  4. #4
    Regular Member Davexctra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Telford
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robzc View Post
    LOL - I would, lead him on & wind him up as much as possible. These people make me sick, I haven't been caught out yet, but I've had plenty attempts as I went through a phase where I fixed up PS2's and sold them on E-bay. You wouldn't believe the rubbish they come up with.

    I feel the same way about bank info scammers & their e-mails, I always go to their false websites & leave them some choice details about my bank account number (not) and also some nice names & addresses.
    Snap, do exactly the same. On this occasion, I sent him an e-mail and told him he is a scamming badstart (almost). No response yet.

  5. #5
    On a Sabbatical VauxVeteran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Nicking Ya Dinner.
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Maybe it's like the property companies where you buy 75% ownership, and he retains the other 25% on leasehold to you.....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. ebay or vectra c forum
    By bobby-tupper in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 26th February 2009, 23:38
  2. Ebay have taken over Vectra-C....
    By Harry in forum The 'Off Topic' room
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 6th July 2008, 12:56

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •