I'm wanting to fit a Momo Raptor style know to my car, but I'm aware my car has a lift for reverse system.

Is there anyway around the system, or do I need to fit a knob specifically for the 'lift for reverse' system?

The issue is that I like the styling of the Raptor (had one in my last car), all the other 'suitable' knobs are very similar to the standard item!

The item I want to fit is attached, any ideas would be great!