Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : insignia

Trim : irmscher

Engine : 2.0 cdti

Year : 2009

Default Membership Photo's

*I've paid for my full membership, what do I need to do now to get my membership pack?

Now that you are a full member, you are entitled to receive a membership pack (not applicable to the £10.00 online only subscription option)*

To facilitate the production of your club membership/Trade Club card you will need to send a photograph of yourself.......

This is now an e-mail only option i.e. do not send in photos to the PO Box.The best photo would be one against a plain background but it's obviously up to you how you take the picture. It needs to be of you alone i.e. not one of you in a group with a bunch of mates etc!

Needs to be in*JPEG format only*simply because an easier more compact file type to deal with. The photo can be taken on a phone/smartphone, snappy camera or even a fancy DSLR if you wish! The only requirements are that it is at least 600 x 400 pixels. Bigger, within reason!, Needless to say, the better the photo, the better the reproduction on your card will be.

If it's a membership renewal and you sent in a pic in the past, please still send in a new photo as it means they drop into the top of the e-mail folder and we can see straight away which packs are needing done.

Please send your photo to membership-photo@vectra-c.com along with;

1) Your real name
    2) Your vectra-c forum username

The forum username is the most important as that's what enables us to look up your subscription details and get the address to post the pack to.

We aim to have the packs dispatched on a weekly basis so please ensure you have left at least seven days from sending in your photo before 'chasing up' Admin..
    Last edited by bigmac; 2nd June 2014 at 09:18.

Irmscher Insignia CDTI 130

MOD'S...Irmscher front spoiler, Irmscher mats, Irmscher door pins, Irmscher rear spoiler, Irmscher grille, Irmscher skirt & exhausts,Irmscher Roof spoiler MOD'S TO COME..Side skirts,Wheels

Thread Information