User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Sheffield Cop Incident

  1. #1
    On a Sabbatical VauxVeteran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Nicking Ya Dinner.
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default Sheffield Cop Incident

    More PC'ness in action, do the armchair generals know what it's like to tackle someone who has clearly been having it up their nose?

    She says she can't remember things
    He looks like he's given her a right hammering
    She has no bruising on her at all
    He admits to using force to subdue her
    She says she was having an epileptic fit
    He says she was foaming and her eyes were dilated


    She's clearly seen running from the cop, 1st time i've seen an epileptic trying to avoid arrest and still on their feet.

    He probably has family, and knows what can happen if he tries to be all nice about.

    Foaming at the mouth, eyes dilated, aggressive behaviour, all add up to DRUG taking, this is what happens when ppl who think they know best put this **** in themselves, they don't know what they've done the next morning.

    In her defence, she does look embarassed about the whole thing, and probably wishes she could roll the clock back.

    I'm with the copper on this one, he did what he had to do to get the quickest result before someone got really hurt.

  2. #2
    Forum Moderator soulman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    VOTING UKIP IN AVELEY
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vauxhall

    Trim : Astra Twin Top

    Engine : 1.9cdti

    Year : 07

    Default

    yeah i'm sure they are trying to make out that the cop was hitting her in the head...there is no evidence from the pictures that this is the case..i,m sure no cop would do that...more likely to be hitting her arm as he was struggling to get her restrained to put the cuffs on.

  3. #3
    Ex Vec-C Admin & Founder Bainie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    60 Degrees North !!
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Cheif constable was on the 1 oclock news, they wouldn`t let him get a word in edgeways, but he got his point across I think ... rock and a hard place for the police at the moment, not allowed to touch anybody for the fear of breaching their civil rights, and they get slagged for not cutting crime ... Just crazy this pc world ...As the chief siad today you are getting to see 10 seconds on a loop, hardly the full story ...

  4. #4
    Regular Member MLC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    uk
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    And what I was waiting for, I heard on the radio..."it is suggested he assaulted her because she is bl..."

    Fill in the blanks.....another reason why I'm currently trawling for a new job!

  5. #5
    On a Sabbatical VauxVeteran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Nicking Ya Dinner.
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MLC View Post
    And what I was waiting for, I heard on the radio..."it is suggested he assaulted her because she is bl..."

    Fill in the blanks.....another reason why I'm currently trawling for a new job!
    I wasn't gonna go there myself, but now you've raised it, when trying to restrain someone in this way, there is no black/white thing going on, it's full focus on overpowering them.

  6. #6
    Regular Member Brocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wirral
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Sorry am I missing sommthing here?...The interview with the girl I saw on tele was not a Bl*** girl. At least she didn't look it to me.

  7. #7
    Regular Member Caterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Here, there and every where!
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Signum

    Trim : Elite

    Engine : 3.2 V6

    Year : 05

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brocks View Post
    Sorry am I missing sommthing here?...The interview with the girl I saw on tele was not a Bl*** girl. At least she didn't look it to me.
    Yes she is Steve and her Dad is.

  8. #8
    Regular Member Brocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wirral
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    I guess I've been working too hard!

  9. #9
    On a Sabbatical
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Failsworth, Manchester
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    At the end of the day she's been ejected from a nightclub for whatever reason and decided to take it out on one of the doormans cars. She then obviously resisted arrest and and far as I'm concerned the tactics used by the arresting officer weren't that over the top. I'd hazard a guess she was spitting and kicking and thinking to herself that because she a so called lady the officer won't be heavy handed.

    As for dragging her off to the van with her trousers falling down, so what! She was probably wearing them loose anyway in an attempt to look cool. What was the officer supposed to do, attempt to pull them up for her and risk another allegation. Plus any extra time out in the open risks others joining in.

    As for her caring Daddy appearing on the TV, he's obviously out for what he can get and pulling the race card. If he'd of disiplined his daughter properly in the first place she wouldn't of got arrested.
    Last edited by AJA; 8th March 2007 at 21:58.

  10. #10
    Regular Member Caterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Here, there and every where!
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Signum

    Trim : Elite

    Engine : 3.2 V6

    Year : 05

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJA View Post
    At the end of the day she's been ejected from a nightclub for whatever reason and decided to take it out on one of the doormans cars. She then obviously resisted arrest and and far as I'm concerned the tactics used by the arresting officer weren't that over the top. I'd hazard a guess she was spitting and kicking and thinking to herself that because she a so called lady the officer won't be heavy handed.

    As for dragging her off to the van with her trousers falling down, so what! She was probably wearing them loose anyway in an attempt to look cool. What was the officer supposed to do, attempt to pull them up for her and risk another allegation. Plus any extra time out in the open risks others joining in.

    As for her caring Daddy appearing on the TV, he's obviously out for what he can get and pulling the race card. If he'd of disiplined his daughter properly in the first place she wouldn't of got arrested.
    Just about sums it up m8

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Police question: car incident
    By izonoky in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 14th April 2011, 08:29
  2. Your opinions on this incident?
    By mattster87 in forum Insurance Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 27th May 2010, 19:36
  3. A little incident last night......
    By Maddog1974 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 26th September 2007, 10:00
  4. A different take on the Hamster incident!
    By Swatty in forum Vectra C / Signum Car Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10th October 2006, 18:07
  5. incident in fuerteventura
    By pogo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 6th May 2006, 10:00

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •