I have the Navteq cds of the Uk and Benelux for sale. They are both genuine. The Benelux one works straight out of the Channel Tunnel as you head East. I only went to Brussels and it was spot on but as far as I'm aware it also covers Holland, Belgium and Luxembourg and might even stretch a little bit into Germany. look at www.navteq.com for help.

I paid over £250 for the pair at the local Stealers. I am selling them as a pair and will accept £70 posted OVNO. They can be used in Siemens NCDR1100 NCDR1500 NCDC2013 NCDC2015 for Omega, Vectra, Meriva, Vivaro and Signum.

I also have a TOM TOM Upgrade pack for a PDA of Western Europe. There are 7 disks. I have never used it-I bought it on ebay by mistake! I paid £55 for it and will accept a sensible offer around there-posted

For Ladies!

I have a pair of Fred Perry SIZE 9 Ladies trainers never been worn still got the labels on. Cost £70 will accept £35 ono posted. They're white with 3 straps across, the top one pink. Long story but I bought them thinking they were size 6 and threw away box before giving them to my daughter only to find the 6 was a 9!!

All the above are genuine not forged in any way. Paypal or cheque accepted unless you want to get near Nottingham then I can meet you.

Regards