User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Biatch Number 1

spoons

Default Biatch Number 1

Ok, I'm gonna have a slight moan....

Whats the world coming too ??

Coming out of Walsall the other day, in the afternoon, and I spotted two girls getting a bit rough with a fella by the side of the road. They all appeared to know each other so didnt think much of it.

I drove past and glanced in my rear view mirror, just as one of the girls jumped in front of the car behind me, causing it to stop dead in the road.

The driver couldnt get past, as she kept moving from side to side, blocking the road...

I thought this was bizarre, but its Walsall, so hey !!...

Anyway, the same thing happened to my mate today. He was driving along and a young woman jumped out in front of him, causing him to stop, and then she wouldnt get out of his way.....

IS THIS THE NEW BLAME/CLAIM SOCIETY....... ???? Do these people actually WANT to get run over ???
    Last edited by spoons; 6th March 2007 at 00:12.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

The way things are going, you could probably sue her if you hit her for causing you trauma.

In fact, hasn't that happened somewhere? Seem to remember an unfortunate young man, tired of life, jumped in front of a car, the driver sued the family for damages?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by spoons View Post
    Ok, I'm gonna have a slight moan....

Whats the world coming too ??

Coming out of Walsall the other day, in the afternoon, and I spotted two girls getting a bit rough with a fella by the side of the road. They all appeared to know each other so didnt think much of it.

I drove past and glanced in my rear view mirror, just as one of the girls jumped in front of the car behind me, causing it to stop dead in the road.

The driver couldnt get past, as she kept moving from side to side, blocking the road...

I thought this was bizarre, but its Walsall, so hey !!...

Anyway, the same thing happened to my mate today. He was driving along and a young woman jumped out in front of him, causing him to stop, and then she wouldnt get out of his way.....

IS THIS THE NEW BLAME/CLAIM SOCIETY....... ???? Do these people actually WANT to get run over ???

I face that every night I work Steve, now you all know why I get so blistered on a Tuesday, 15 more yrs to get out before it's too late and the rest of the world makes migration for Brit's impossible.

Thread Information