User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  725
Likes Likes:  6,166
Page 1150 of 1152 FirstFirst ... 15065010501100114011481149115011511152 LastLast
Results 11,491 to 11,500 of 11515

Thread: What did you do to your Vectra/Signum today?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra

Trim : Sri

Engine : 1.9 cdti

Year : 2007

Each to there own,most new cars will have led lights from factory which makes the car look newer and fresher,ppl put hidís/ledís in there headlights and interior (like i have) to have more light and it looks better,for me the genuine ones were to dull/yellow

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by Dvaltd View Post
    Each to there own,most new cars will have led lights from factory which makes the car look newer and fresher,ppl put hidís/ledís in there headlights and interior (like i have) to have more light and it looks better,for me the genuine ones were to dull/yellow
    Iíd did the same, havenít done the interior light in the Astra Sri as my work has finally made it into the 21st century and email us our paperwork packs, the added bonus is car and van donít look like a paper bin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Likes Dvaltd liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNBOY View Post
    Iíve got a few lol but can be one of these , normally will be the Audi which I bought off a lad at work , was sat in our yard for over a year , paid £100 , serviced it cambelt Water pump mot , brakes , different wheels with new tyres and few odds and sods , love it as itís the bullet proof 130 PD engine , also got a white focus zetec s but I rarely go near that Attachment 124530Attachment 124531Attachment 124532Attachment 124533
    Nice cars mate ,Ive seen your audi about ,My mate tony owns a mint black vectra gsi that sits outside our workplace (Supertyres luton) im sure ive seen your audi come in too

5. Likes JOHNBOY liked this post
    Midlands - Vxr Owning Dick Dog_Book's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra Estate

Trim : VXR

Engine : Z28NEH

Year : 07

Quote Originally Posted by northpole View Post
    And it still lights up the street genuine or not...
    My genuine bulb holders with 501 led lamps doesnít. Itís just a crisper white light on the number plate and doesnít look like a rear facing white light which is illegal. It amazes me they get away with in the evenings and at night, the replacement led panels light up the back of these cars more than the red tail lights aside them
    Vectra VXR estate 2007 Sapphire Black
    Teapot Tuned 255/300
    Eibachs B8's, fully loaded factory options

Tech2 & MDI diagnostics + SPS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra C

Trim : SXI limited edition

Engine : 2.0 16v DTI

Year : 2003

Mileage : 140000

Quote Originally Posted by Dog_Book View Post
    My genuine bulb holders with 501 led lamps doesnít. Itís just a crisper white light on the number plate and doesnít look like a rear facing white light which is illegal. It amazes me they get away with in the evenings and at night, the replacement led panels light up the back of these cars more than the red tail lights aside them
    To me it resembles those underbody kits that are illegal in Europe.... and apart from that I rather not have super good light on them for the simple reason the plates reflect light so it's another thing for the coppers to just fine you...

Nope I will do the whole lot except for those.. interior already has led lights, headlighta have led side lights and led mains... soon fog and highbeams will be led also...

But number plates can stay standard.... i might even go for those led rear cluster replacements but not the license plate lights...

8. Likes RBH liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : .....

Trim : .....

Engine : .....

Year : .....

Mileage : .......

Each to there own,most new cars will have led lights from factory which makes the car look newer and fresher,ppl put hid’s/led’s in there headlights and interior (like i have) to have more light and it looks better,for me the genuine ones were to dull/yellow
    Theres a massive difference between fitting LEDs or hids to headlights.....they help you see more.

I can't see any benefits of fitting the flood lights to the rear number plates except for irritating the car behind you.
    They don't help when reversing as they're too low down and the light beam doesn't shine out far enough for you to view it in the mirrors.

A new set of OEM lenses and new bulbs is more than adequate for me.

Give it time, these will be used as an excuse to be pulled over and they'll end up putting a restriction on the for the mot.

10. Likes vauxlover123, Dog_Book, AntB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Engine : 2.8 T

Year : 2008

Nice cars mate ,Ive seen your audi about ,My mate tony owns a mint black vectra gsi that sits outside our workplace (Supertyres luton) im sure ive seen your audi come in too
    Blimey .... small world , I’ve known tony for years ... just mention my username lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Yeah definitely a small world,he was saying that he was on here a few years ago,definitely knows and loves his gsiís,

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Engine : 2.8 T

Year : 2008

Yeah definitely a small world,he was saying that he was on here a few years ago,definitely knows and loves his gsi’s,
    I taught him all he knows lol

14. Likes Dvaltd liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I know its a vectra forum but chat with you lads all the time so thought id show you lot Had my smd conversion done today by aa smd on Facebook in white and blue,looks so much better but couldnít get needle sweep done as mine arenít compatible just waiting on my new piano black extrons stereo although i had my factory stereo done the same as the dash if it ever needed to go back in,well worth the £100 and 6hr wait

Page 1150 of 1152 FirstFirst ... 15065010501100114011481149115011511152 LastLast

Thread Information