Thread: 21st Century Arrives In VVLand

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default 21st Century Arrives In VVLand

Some *** torched a car near me this morning, had to go into emergency mode, ran upstairs, got the missus and kid out of the front rooms incase the tank went pop and gave the windows a bashing, luckily it didn't explode, probably a diesel and the tank seam split in time to dump the derv, fireman had 8 attempts at getting the underside out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Nice..not..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Jesus... the worlds not getting any better is it.

Thank God you're all OK

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Hope everyone is ok Ian, even though you are physically fine can play on your mind

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Its happening a fair bit - My mates Impreza Got trashed by some little scumbags last night too. Broke all the windows, rear STi spoiler, lights, messed about with the engine an all!! Some one in Basildon is Going to be educated Soon I think

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

More to report tonight, work this time....

Had a pup wanting to fight me cos I dared correct him in my car, wanted to fight until he realised his mates didn't.

30 mins later my mate is having the same issue on another rank, I and a 60 yr old driver get out to help him out, the other 5 cars the drivers remained in their seats, this would never have happened 10 yrs ago, all drivers would have been out and assisting.

Then we have miss prim and annoying, can I smoke driver, no luv sorry ppl burn the seats, yeah but I wont *how many times have I heard that* yeah you will luv, it happens accidentally, but I wont I never do, well luv I've heard it 3x before and it always results in a hole somewhere after ppl have been drinking, anyway this goes on for 4 miles worth, she then gets out and falls over, CASE CLOSED.

spoons

You deserve a medal VV...

I could never deal with the 'general' public. Too selfish, agressive and no respects for themselves, never mind you.

Take my hat off to ya bud..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by spoons View Post
    You deserve a medal VV...

I could never deal with the 'general' public. Too selfish, agressive and no respects for themselves, never mind you.

Take my hat off to ya bud..
    It seem's to be an after midnight thing, I'm thinking about starting earlier and finishing before before midnight in future, I'm getting to angry with ppl now, when I was out on the beer Tuesday I came across a pack of 20 yr olds playing up, I offered to back the doormen up incase they got overwhelmed, they quite rightly declined me and said the police were on the way, that one little episode put me in a bad mood after that and I did the aggressive post thing, which our Mark sorted out for me before too many folks saw it.

Funny thing with the pup, was he was spouting off to his mate...he's disrespecting me, I'm sick of low grade Jerry Springer guest clones with their stupid catchphrases, what a laugh from someone who got in my car hurling abuse at the taxi marshall, and then went on to mess about with my radio, before punching the rear window when his mate wouldn't get out with him.

What I want now, is for a top member of parliment to go live on a rough council estate for a yr, and drink in the town centre bars that have sprung up, so they can see what it's like to live with ppl who make life so hard for their neighbours with drug induced problems, and all the middle class idiots who wanna prove themselves, while running back to mummy's house afterwards.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I cant stand Half the people out there, I'll admit Im a young man, but I dont go out and Argue with people, I cant be bothered, I'll go out have a few Drinks and get a Cab home, I respect Drivers, they are doing a People a favour really - they dont have to come out at night so these drunken louts can get home.

The youth of today - me not associating myself with half of them, mainly because they are idiots!! They Jerry Springer Clones is not far wrong there - dont forget all the other useless daytime t.v. half these layabouts wake up in time to watch.

This is another reason I dont go out drinking in my local area, well most places in London really, the people that go out in some places are just too uncontrollable when drunk, some are looking for a fight and pick on the smallest / weakest groups - all because they cant handle themselves on Drink.

Personally I think that a lot of these little *insert word of choice here* should have a little bit of education - i.e. in the alleyway by a few bouncers and then Leave them to walk home.

Thread Information