Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default how do i take this out?

my vec elite 2.2 has got the CCR 2006 headunit and i dont like it mainly due to the fact of having to use the cd changer instead of a single slot. (have you tried to load cds into the changer while driving?? very dangerous!) plus i want to put a tft dvd player in.
    1. how do i get the old one out? can you use coat hangers etc prodded in the holes like many other head units?
    2. how much should i sell the CCR 2006 for? i did pass a message on to another member put i didnt put a price on. its in immaculate condition, no flap broken or cartridge missing, in dark silver grey (sorry not sure what the colours called!)
    thanks

Ex Vec-C Admin / Founder Duncan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

1. Get a set of double din pullers from Halfords for a few quid. Much easier than messing around with coat hangers etc.

Just in case you hadn't noticed, there's a very small grub screw in each hole that needs a small allen key to remove them.

2. Not sure. Best bet is to see what they've sold for on ebay for starters. Do an advanced search and tick the 'Completed listings only' to see what they actually sold for.

I just did a search and one came up - sold for £67. I don't know if that is average or low.

HTH

D

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

around about that price duncan,plus p.p.it sounds like its the same colour as mine,witch is cc metallic.shame i cannot fit it in my 06 vectra

Thread Information