Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra Hatch

Trim : Design

Engine : 1.8VVTi 16v

Year : 2008

Mileage : circa 28K

Default Davedrinks

davedrinks.jpg

Hi, I'm Dave, I'm 41, and live in Luton with my better half Hev and our 33 month old son Jack, and 18 month old daughter Rachel (aka Mrs Drinks, Mini Drinks and Micro Drinks ).

I work at the Vauxhall Head Office as the Carline Controller for Corsa, Corsavan and Crossland X.

I have had Vauxhall's all my life - both my Grandads worked at Vauxhall Head Office for 40 years - my Vectra is the first car I have really modded and this site has cost me a fortune (now it's the kids! )

I like watching DVDs/Blu Ray (Film & TV) if I ever get time! and have quite an extensive collection! I also like most sorts of music which must be played loud, especially anything with bass!

My Mum and Step-dad live in Michigan just down the road from the main GM Tech Centre in Warren and about an hour from the GM Head office in Detroit

I currently drive a Insignia (B) Sports Tourer 1.5 Turbo 165PS s/s SRI Nav and Vectra C 1.8 Design Hatch - I also have access to my Mum's Insignia 2.8V6 Turbo 4x4 255PS Elite Nav Auto Sports Tourer, and my Dad's Insignia B 2.0Turbo 250PS Auto Elite Nav Sports Tourer (oh, and Mrs Drinks' Renault Scenic )

I am one of the Forum Moderators on the site, so don't hate me too much!
    Last edited by davedrinks; 14th January 2019 at 13:53. Reason: Updated info

Thread Information