Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default Has anyone body done this?

If I ever have Vectra C OPC, which is my favourite car, and I lived in UK, I would put a sticker on the back windshield " Clarkson SUX"

I was wondering if there is someone else who thought of that or actually done it.

There are 2 things I hate about this guy when he compared the OPC with the mazda 6 mps, and the mondeio.
    First he said that the Vectra look like it was designed on the cofee break.
    That Charismatic clarky can say any thing and gat awa with it. If anything, the Vectra OPC looked uncomparably better than the other 2 cars. The OPC Vectra is a beautifull car. The blue color is a bingo.BTW do you know the name of that color, I may consieder it when the day comes I have to repaint my car.

Second, the "OH MY GOD " mondeo (according to clarky) was only half a second faster. Where is the prove of the superb handling of that car? The vectra was actually badly driven, it went off twice, and we didnt even see the mondeo drive. And why woudlnt they drive the vectra with TC on. Its obvious that this car packs too much power for the front tyres, and has little grip.

I dont knwo if you heard but when the TC was on, the OPC was quicker than Subaru on twisty mountainies roads.

Ex Vec-C Admin & Founder Bainie's Avatar
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

On TG this week, they put a brera round the track and it went off in the same place, hardly mentioned it !

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

as I continued to watch that episode, I become franticly annoyed by this clarkson person again.
    They tested the Kia Cerato 1.5 diesel, towing a caravan.
    Why does this prepotent guy feels he needs to make everything he's not paid to make look good, look bad?
    Its going 30, they say. Put the foot down. It is down. Well you better get used to 30.
    I mean funny is funny, but this is the worst anti-kia campaign ever.
    THis little diesel has 110 ps, and bucket load of tourqe, and yet it got passed by one Rover Maestro( I think they are dating back to WW2) which was carrying caravan too.
    I mean the shear evilness I see in this guy.
    He wants to take bash on everything, except for what he's paid to speak good things about, like ford.
    "Yea, I am gonna stick with the mondeo, although its 3 seconds slower than the mazda" Thats the single most biased opinion I'v ever heard!

Im gonna continue watching this episode to see if he says anymore BS.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Dont let it bother you, yes he is rude, but he's getting older, loosing his hair and to cap it off what a ugly looking bloke. Thinking about it he is just diverting all the attention from himself.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

i don't think people take his reviews that seriously, at the end of the day i see it as an entertainment programme, not as an informative car show.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

You take it as entertaining, but to milions of viewers out there it is the only informative show. So clarkson has a lot to do with the sales of new cars.

I continued watching that episode and they turned back to the caravaning thing. As it went on it became more and more bizzare.
    Clarkson invented that a caravan cannot be turned around on a tight 2 way road.
    That a tyre can puncture and you lose 20 minute changing it. THe possibility of new tyre puncturing is close to zero though.
    This guy driving it didnt forget to say the KIA felt weird?! Come on, it was elected tow car of the year. Clarkson deliberately went on and took the car for a bashing so to say 'never mind what they say, I am the king here, this car sux' This guy is so disrespectful, so I would love to see thousands of " Clarkson sux" stickers on the cars.

Few more bizarities that happend. THey knocked down another camp. WHY? s it funny? Maybe for under 10 year kids. They hit the caravan into a side lamp twice. And of that wasnt enough they deliberately burned their caravan and the one next to them. Its a retard thing to do!

BTW is this clarkson ever been married?
    Forum moderator, I only saw now that I have messed up my topic, but I cant change it. Can you please change to: sticker 'CLarkson SUX'
    Thanks.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

clarkson is married and i think he's got three kids or something.

for all his faults he is the only person to public stand up for the motorist. attacking the people who want us out of our cars and to use public transport more. he sticks two fingers up and he doesn't care, and to be honest i like that attitude....he's not caught up in this over-political correct society where driving anything other than an electric car is frowned upon and where the motorist is blamed for every sin in the world.

fair enough he slates cars that he doesn't like, but he is alot more than a tv presenter - the world would be worse off without people like him who stand up for those who enjoy things like big engined cars.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I think at the end of the day its not the vectra he has a big issue with, he just doesnt like vauxhall full stop. If the vectra had a ford badge on the front and the mondeo had the vauxhall badge on the front he would say the ford vectra was the better out of the two. I think i have read that the vectra estate is the estate of the year and in the US the vectra was the car of the year. No i dont think the vectra is the best car out there but for value for money you cant go wrong. Im seeing more top brand cars parked up with the bonnets up now days than vauxhall.Im still annoyed at vauxhall for not keeping the omega thoughi think that was a mistake

Thread Information