hi there well to start off with i am new to this :-) and i am hoping that you lot are just as helpful as my other forum :-)

i have just got rid of my 2nd mk4 astra now i had the 1.4 astra 5 door to start of with and loved it so when i had done what i wanted to do on that i decided it was time to move on so a got another mk4 astra 2.2 sri prodrive and i had spent alot of money on getting that to how inwanted it to looks aswell but not that i have fancied a wee change i decided to go for a vectra c and am happy with what i have got i got a 2lt turbo petrol the 100 edition and i am loving it just now seem to be far better to drive but thats just my option :-) and way i have started putting little bits to it already and only had it about a week :-)

i have done wind deflectors and also doing the hid kit etc but run into problems with that :-( i fitted the hids and then when i put them on the start fine and then start flickering :-( i dont know what up and also when i tryed to put led side light in i get the warning light on the dash and also my indicator light stays on :-/ i havent got a clue whats up but sure i will get some help and advice soon anyway hope to enjoy the site just as much as i had on the astra forum