Sounds weird guys but due to having nothing but problems with my previous car (Corsa c 1.2 sxi)(timing chain twice, drive shafts, heater matrix thats just a few) ive brought a vectra sri 1.9 cdti 150 (04 plate 82000 miles)
Reading on here the problems that some of you guys have had its making me think have i got some but i wouldn't know what it felt like before so i couldn't tell if i had the problem if you know what i mean.
Anyone in Dudley area that could give my car a once over just to be safe than sorry.

This is what i can see/feel my self:

-recirc servo motor has gone but that's been booked in to be fixed under warranty

-slight judder when on idle just feels like some one is kicking the back of my chair very slightly once every second or 2

-a small drop in power for a split second at about 2500/3000revs in 2nd 3rd 4th

- temperature gauge on dash doesn't rise when on idle, rises when driving but when car left ticking over for a while the temperature drops right down below reading on dash

Any problems i do find and rectify exactly where the problem is i could possibly get them sorted out due to having 12 months warranty with the car

I'm not really mechanically minded and don't have the confidence to start taking my car apart, so if anyone could help me out id be very much greatful