Hey all..ok heres a short version of my story so far.. acquired a 2006 signum 1.9 cdti (150 bhp)..full history but 160,000 miles mostly long motorway trips..last owner a friend of mine had the car from nearly new and thousands of pounds later in repairs he just got sick and wanted rid..ok so far iv replaced alternator..had the spanner light on running rough..noticed swirl flap rod was just lying there done the quick fix all the flaps were moving ok got bar back on..now the spanner light has went off..car 2 days later going into limp mode all the time..pedal test wouldnt work tried both ways..so cleaned EGR valve and boost switch and now seems to have worked..today exhaust emissions light is constantly on..spanner light is off..what could this be?is there any common problems for this light just stays on..car seems to be running ok?...also another question can glow plugs cause limp mode?.. i say this as 3 tips have snapped in head..the car starts ok..and also never had any problems just for future reference until i get them out...cheers all