Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Insignia

Trim : Elite

Engine : 1.6T SIDI Petrol

Year : 2014

Thumbs up Signum and Vectra parts for sale - List 2

Another small list of parts to clear out from my stock pile.. I will let you know what i know when you ask a question but its up to you to decide if it fits or can you fit it. I cannot do hours if email or phone tech support, this forum is a great source of info and support but ultimately when you have bought it its yours and not for trial period to see if you like it or not.. I had to take the same risks when i bought these items and all the others i have fitted over the years.

1, Light switch, this is the type you need for Xenon and AFL lights £15 delivered

2, vauxhall double Din headunit cage, it did have a CD70 in it a couple of years ago.. £15 delivered

3, SRI rear bumper (silver) all fixing points intact. Its used and has scratches but is not cracked.. £40 collected

4, PowerFlow dual exit rear exhaust system for a vectra hatch. I bought this but have now changed my mind about it and have since bought something else for the vec. I have the centre box to go with this if you want it.. This exhuast was fitted to a 1.8 but will all other vectra engines.. You just needed to get it welded or joined to your existing system at some place that knows what they are doing.

I have spent quite a few hours cleaning this up and as you can see its in very good condition and was only on the donor car for a short time anyway..

£40 collected..

5, Mitsubishi TD04L14T turbo for a 2.0t (Z20NET). This was removed from a Saab 9-3 Aero, its bigger and more powerful than the turbo you will have on your factory set up Signum or Vectra. I had intended to have it modified at Saabflight in Kent into a 370bhp monster, now you can. Or you could just fit it straight to your car as is. This was not fitted to mine as my own turbo was bigger and more power than this was it was built from one of these... The three studs need to be replaced but thats a simple part order from your VX dealers, the split pin needs to be replaced that hold the actuator arm onto the wastegate, a very cheap part available from anywhere.

You will need to source your own water and oil lines from the net or Neo Brothers if you want to connect this other than that it will fit straight on to your existing manifold and exhaust downpipe.. You will need to use 381cc injectors with this in its current format and have a remap, but you will not stop smiling afterwards.. you can modify this into a 15T, 16T, 18T or a 19T.. CRTURBO do my hybriding normally but Saabflight has something rather special they can do with these and give a remap (extra component needed). You will need to find these vendors on the net and ask them yourself for prices and what they will do for you.

£160 delivered

6, Facelift silver back headlights, from a 55 plate.. some of the lugs are broken but i will supply an official GM lug repair kit to replace these which with a dremel type tool will have these sorted. I had them fitted as was without issues though.. All bulbs are included. Further pics can be supplied on request.

£45 collected..

IMG_2828.jpgIMG_2840.jpgIMG_2839.jpgIMG_2838.jpgIMG_2836.jpgIMG_2835.jpgIMG_2833.jpgIMG_2831.jpgIMG_2830.jpgIMG_2829.jpgIMG_2827.jpgIMG_2841.jpg
    Last edited by Caveman_nige; 23rd March 2013 at 15:00.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

The turbo is now sold and paid for.. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

rolleyes Some additonal info about the PowerFlow exhaust

About the exhaust....

The exhaust weighs 15kg and is about 120cm side to side. Front to back its about 150cm at the moment but its probably best to chop it back to the Y section anyway.. When I collected it I put it in the back of my Signum.

It can be collected in person from me evenings or weekends at the bottom of the M3 area. At a push i can leave it at a friends place of business and it could be collected from there during a weekday but that will be further down the coast. If you want to pay for a courier that could cost you more than the fuel to drive down here then thats fine..

This is priced to sell, its a bargain, i am not making a profit on this so i am offering it to members at the same cost, plus i had to drive a couple of hundred miles to collect it myself when i bought it..!

I am likely to be driving to Wakefield next weekend (not set a date yet but timewise I intend to be there about 10:00am) and could bring it with me if your in that area or somewhere along my route; naturally you will be offering to chip in on some fuel costs seeing as i will be saving you the drive or the courier.

I can shift this in hours on ebay for double the money that i have it listed here.. Its cheap for members only to put on their cars..

An exhaust can be fitted to an existing exhaust. This is just the back boxes, it does not matter which engine you have. It can be fitted to all Vectra C hatch engines.

HTH

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

the bumper and exhaust are now sold to a single buyer.. thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

1, Light switch, this is the type you need for Xenon and AFL lights £15 delivered

2, vauxhall double Din headunit cage, it did have a CD70 in it a couple of years ago.. £15 delivered

6, Facelift silver back headlights, from a 55 plate.. some of the lugs are broken but i will supply an official GM lug repair kit to replace these which with a dremel type tool will have these sorted in minutes. I had them fitted as was and any without issues though.. All bulbs are included. Further pics can be supplied on request. £30 collected or £45 delivered

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

headlights gone... thanks

Post Thanks / Like