Well some of you guys may have seen i had the EML light come on my car the other day and didnt really want to take it to the garage for a £50 diagnostics. So narrowed it down to must be the EGR valve. Bit of help from our friendly how 2 sections and the Egr was off.
PROBLEM: No carb cleaner left in my can that i pikyed off my mate lol Phoned my local HIQ centre and the guys were brilliant letting me use there carb cleaner and air gun for a measley £3 into their brew fund. (albeit only for 5mins as they were about to close)
popped back round home give it another going over with a toothbrush and commenced refitting.
I thought it was a bit of a ***** to refit loll and then i went and dropped a screw into the F***ing scuttle tray. (was practically dark at this point.)
I jacked it up undid the scuttle and retrieved the screw then finished refitting it.
All is good in the land of paddy now and car running as normal.
Must admit though it was quite badly carb'd up so i think in the summer in the longer lighter days i may remove it again and give it a good long going over