User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Sat Nav Didc 2012/13

  1. #1
    Regular Member WeDesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Vectra-C.com
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra

    Trim : Design

    Engine : CDTi 150

    Year : 55

    Default Sat Nav Didc 2012/13

    Are these available to purchase?

    If not was is the latest version available?



    Dave

  2. #2
    VIP-Member antowens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    liverpool
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    there on ebay for like £4.00 mate but i would only get one to have in the car if you cant find a new housing estate thats been recently built i would get the 2010 one as the sat nav discs after that never had the postcode input thats what i have done anyway

  3. #3
    Regular Member WeDesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Vectra-C.com
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra

    Trim : Design

    Engine : CDTi 150

    Year : 55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by antowens View Post
    there on ebay for like £4.00 mate but i would only get one to have in the car if you cant find a new housing estate thats been recently built i would get the 2010 one as the sat nav discs after that never had the postcode input thats what i have done anyway
    What do you mean by the above?

  4. #4
    VIP-Member antowens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    liverpool
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    after 2010 onwards the satnav disc would not allow you to enter postcodes
    2010 was the last disc to allow you to use it and sometimes its alot easier so it would be better to get a 2012/2013 sat nav disc of ebay for £4.00 to have in the glove box when say you are trying to find a new housing estate that isnt on the 2010 disc

  5. #5
    Regular Member WeDesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Vectra-C.com
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra

    Trim : Design

    Engine : CDTi 150

    Year : 55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by antowens View Post
    after 2010 onwards the satnav disc would not allow you to enter postcodes
    2010 was the last disc to allow you to use it and sometimes its alot easier so it would be better to get a 2012/2013 sat nav disc of ebay for £4.00 to have in the glove box when say you are trying to find a new housing estate that isnt on the 2010 disc
    So, the 2012/13 Disc DON'T allow you to put the postcode in?

  6. #6
    VIP-Member antowens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    liverpool
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    2011, 2012 does not allow postcode input thats correct 2010 was the last sat nav disc to let you input postcodes

  7. #7
    Regular Member WeDesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Vectra-C.com
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra

    Trim : Design

    Engine : CDTi 150

    Year : 55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by antowens View Post
    2011, 2012 does not allow postcode input thats correct 2010 was the last sat nav disc to let you input postcodes
    Thanks for the info, the disc I currently got is 2007/08 so I think I need and update.

  8. #8
    VIP-Member antowens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    liverpool
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    get the 2010 and then as i say £4.00 on the internet get the 2012/2013 sat nav disc i keep one spare in the glovebox for when the 2010 map cant find the adress i am looking for

  9. #9
    Regular Member WeDesign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Vectra-C.com
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra

    Trim : Design

    Engine : CDTi 150

    Year : 55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by antowens View Post
    get the 2010 and then as i say £4.00 on the internet get the 2012/2013 sat nav disc i keep one spare in the glovebox for when the 2010 map cant find the adress i am looking for
    Do you have any pointers to where I can purchase one for £4.00?

    EDIT:

    just found it

  10. #10
    VIP-Member antowens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    liverpool
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    not the one i used but same thing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2012 mot help please
    By GAV_SRI in forum Troubleshooting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 22nd August 2012, 20:58
  2. F1 2012 - Sky HD
    By Aidi in forum Motorsport / Formula 1 etc. chat
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 27th April 2012, 16:08
  3. 2012 .... What, Where, When ?
    By FIL 4822 in forum West Midlands (RO - vacant)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 24th December 2011, 16:43
  4. 21/12/2012
    By RobW in forum General Chat
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 13th March 2011, 19:22
  5. 2012 MOT changes!
    By byebyeitsagsi in forum Vectra C / Signum Car Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 20th February 2011, 18:42

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •