Hey guys, after recently buying my Vec C and getting all the jobs done on it I think it's time to give it a good first time polish so need a little help. Although not sure when I'll get it done as the weather is crap and I don't have a garage so waiting on the next half decent day.

Anyways, I have have the following:

1. 600-3000 rpm Polisher (Cheap but does the job)
2. Meguiars Ultimate compound
3. Meguiars 105 Ultra Cut Compound
4. Auto Glym Super Resin Polish
5. Auto Glym High Gloss Protection Sealer
6. Micro fibre cloths
7. Meguiars Water Magnet
8. Meguiars WWHC7 for heavy cutting
9. Various types of cutting and finishing sponges/bonnets
10. T-Cut
11. Turtle Wax green car wax
12 Loads of masking tape

Is there anything else I would need? The car has a few light scratches which I think will buff out ok and I have already done the touch up paintwork about a week ago and seems it's the best I can do for now but overall the car is in pretty good condition. I was going to buy a clay bar but seeing as I'm going to use the ultimate compound I thought I wouldn't need this or is this not the case?

Been reading through the stickies and how 2's but a lot of it is a bit too complicated and just want the basics. I have used the polisher before and I'm no master but getting better each time I use it. Just a quick guide as to what to start off, apart from washing the car that is....lol. I found when using the polisher before it seemed to dry out very quickly and then ended up really wet as I had to add more polish/compound and was wondering do you need to prime the sponge etc?

Cheers