User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Low Mileage 2007-2008 Signum 1.9CDTi 16v (150hp) Design, only 37k miles + extras

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Cool Low Mileage 2007-2008 Signum 1.9CDTi 16v (150hp) Design, only 37k miles + extras

FOR SALE: GENUINE LOW MILEAGE VAUXHALL SIGNUM: £5,695

Reluctantly, I am selling my fantastic 2007 (57) SIGNUM 1.9CDTi-16V (150HP) DESIGN due to having a company car - so the Signum is now surplus to requirements. The car is in immaculate condition (see photos) and comes with less than 38,000 miles from new. The car has not been modified in any way (ie, it's totally original in it's factory condition) although it does have some optional upgrades fitted. The car also drives beautifully with no know issues or faults etc.

Full details below:

MODEL : Signum 1.9CDTi 16v 150hp Design, 6-speed manual, 5-door hatch

COLOUR: Metro Blue metallic/pearlescent

STANDARD SPEC: Original 17" twin spoke alloy wheels, standard VX uprated and lowered sports suspension (not modified), Colour SatNav (Inc 2011-2012 upgraded mapping), CD player, power steering, half-leather sports seats, leather steering wheel, leather gearknob, leather handbrake lever, cruise control, comfort lighting pack, reclining/sliding rear seats, additional storage options, electric windows front and rear, aluminium dash/door trim, front and rear armrests, 5x sunglasses holders, chrome exhaust tailpipe, remote central locking inc deadlocking, alarm, immobiliser etc

EXTRAS: Factory parking sensors, upgraded headlight bulbs, Vauxhall mudflaps front and rear, bluetooth handsfree, boot protection lip, chrome pack, diamondbrite paint protection pack etc.

EXTERIOR CONDITION: The car is in excellent undamaged condition (the only exception is the occasional but minor stone chip as expected) with no dents or scratches. The alloy wheels are in excellent condition. One of the wheels has a minor scratch but no damage.

INTERIOR CONDITION: The interior is immaculate! The seats have no obvious signs of wear or tear. The floor mats are genuine and original unmarked Vauxhall mats. The interior switches, radio, satnav all work perfectly.

MOT/TAX: The Signum passed its MOT with flying colours with no advisory concerns or issues - in fact the MOT tester positively commented on how nice the car is! The MOT expires mid-October 2013. MOT certificates available. Road tax will be included in the sale and is covered up to the end of August 2013.

SERVICE HISTORY: The car has been regularly serviced with additional oil and filter changes every 6,000 miles during the past 18 months. Service history available.

FINANCE: The car has no outstanding finance. A HPI check is very welcome.

ADDITIONAL INFO: The car comes complete with the original two sets of car keys. Both front tyres were replaced recently so the car now has a full set of good tyres. The rear brake pads were getting low so I had the brake pads AND discs replaced at the same time. The front brakes are still good. The car has been used mostly for motorway use hence low wear. The 37,700 miles are genuine.

This is a private sale so genuine interest only please - NO TRADE / MEDIA enquiries.

A test drive is highly recommended (located in South Yorkshire), but please note that due to my insurance policy requirements only I can drive the car - however, any inspection is very welcome at your cost. The car will not be released until payment has been received and settled in full.

PLEASE NOTE: The car is currently on cherished number plates. Due to the closure of DVLA over the Christmas period, the car will return to its original number plates ('57 plates) during the coming days. The sale does not include the private number plates.

I look forward to answering any questions so please send me a private message and I will reply asap. I can supply more photos if required. Thanks for looking.

SIGNUM (1).JPGSIGNUM (9).jpgSIGNUM (10).jpgSIGNUM (11).jpgSIGNUM (12).jpgSIGNUM (13).jpgSIGNUM (14).jpgSIGNUM (16).jpgSIGNUM (2).JPGSIGNUM (3).JPGSIGNUM (4).JPGSIGNUM (5).JPGSIGNUM (7).jpgSIGNUM (8).jpg
    Last edited by paulhb; 5th January 2013 at 17:58.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

REDUCED TO £5,300 FOR A CASH SALE (Includes Road tax and fuel)...

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I've agreed to support a member of this forum and placed the sale of my Signum 'on hold sold subject to viewing'. The viewing will take place on the 19th Jan.

If the Signum is still available after this date, it will be re-advertised again. If you are interested in buying the car, please send me your number and I will contact you after the 19th Jan if the car is still available. Thanks for looking.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Car now SOLD

Thread Information