User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Vauxhall Service Club / Masterfit Service Club-Up to 25% discount off both Parts & Labour

North West - Assistant RO Woody's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra C 3.2 Elite Estate Auto Facelifted

Trim : Elite with loads of "Extras"

Engine : 3.2 Z32SE

Year : 2004

Mileage : 94,000

Default Vauxhall Service Club / Masterfit Service Club-Up to 25% discount off both Parts & Labour

Hi Guys,

This is really just a "heads up" for newer members who may not yet know that Vx has a "loyalty" scheme whereby if you register for membership (free) they will give you up to a maximum of 25% discount on Parts (whether or not these are fitted by you, or the dealer) and 25% discount on the dealers Labour Charge.

Don't be intimidated as I nearly was when the dealer said "ahh yes, well you only get 25% if we do the work", because that is NOT the case as a conversation with Vx Main Customer Service proved.

Vx were more than concerned that the member had not been offered and given the appropriate discount and telephoned the dealer concerned.

Needless to say, an order for parts originally costing over £100 was quickly discounted back by 25%.

The other point worth mentioning is that currently, new members are being emailed a £25 voucher as an introductory joining offer, a voucher that was accepted towards payment for the parts I wanted.

Discounts offered depend on the age of your car.
    2-3 years = 15%
    3 years plus = 25%
    50% off MOT's
    Hi Guys,
    This is really just a "heads up" for newer members who may not yet know that Vx has a "loyalty" scheme whereby if you register for membership (free) they will give you up to a maximum of 25% discount on Parts (whether or not these are fitted by you, or the dealer) and 25% discount on the dealers labour charge.
    Don't be intimidated as I nearly was when the dealer may say "ahh yes, well you only get 25% if we do the work", because that is NOT the case as a conversation with Vx Main Customer Service proved. They were more than concerned that the member (me) had not been offered and given the appropriate discount and telephoned the dealer concerned. Needless to say, an order for parts originally costing over £100 finally was discounted back by 25%.
    The other point worth mentioning is that currently, new members are being emailed a £25 voucher as an introductory joining offer, a voucher that was accepted towards payment for the parts I wanted.
    Discounts offered depend on the age of your car.
    2-3 years = 15%
    3 years plus = 25%
    50% off MOT's

https://www.vauxhalldriverscentre.co...rviceclub/info

Woody

2. Thanks watchman thanked for this post
    Likes watchman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

im a member, but when i chased them up so see where my card was i was told that you cant use the 25% to get items off you fit your self

this 25% would be better then trade and trade club price in most cases, think im going to email them and get something in writing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

If you PM me your email address, I'll forward the reply Vx sent me

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Cheers woody. Joining up tonight.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

For info, and respecting confidentiality, here is an edited version of the email I received

"Dear ******,
    Thank you for your email concerning the parts discount available to Masterfit Service Club members.Please be advised that I have spoken to **** in the Parts Department at ******* ********* and confirmed that Masterfit Service Club members with a vehicle three years old or older are eligible for a 25% parts discount. The repair to the vehicle does not have to be carried out with the retailer.
    If you contact ***** directly on ***** ****** he will be able to assist you with your requirements.
    Thank you for taking the time to contact Vauxhall and if you should require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.
    Yours sincerely

Customer Care Team"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : 1.8vvt

Trim : SRi

Engine : 1.8xer

Year : 2008

Mileage : 20,000

Hello Woody, i along with others have been told that the 25% only applies to parts etc if the said parts etc are fitted by VX dealer,i called the VX owners card club up to clarify what the card was for and was told like you that the % given depends on age etc and for half price MOTs.I called my my local dealer for some advice and they did not know what was going on so could not give an answer?.I think that VX should clarify exactly what this card is for and to let their dealers have clarity so that we all know where we stand.-----Dave

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : vectra sri

Engine : 1.8 vvti

Year : 2006

Mileage : 77000

just signed up has to be worth a try but as said above vx really need to let all there dealers know exactly what the card covers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

See the above "email" post Dave. It's perfectly clear in that email that the discount is for parts whether or not fitted by the dealer (and they telephoned the dealer to confirm it)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra C Facelift

Trim : Elite

Engine : 1.9Cdti 150

Year : 2007

Quote Originally Posted by woodpeck View Post
    For info, and respecting confidentiality, here is an edited version of the email I received

"Dear ******,
    Thank you for your email concerning the parts discount available to Masterfit Service Club members.Please be advised that I have spoken to **** in the Parts Department at ******* ********* and confirmed that Masterfit Service Club members with a vehicle three years old or older are eligible for a 25% parts discount. The repair to the vehicle does not have to be carried out with the retailer.
    If you contact ***** directly on ***** ****** he will be able to assist you with your requirements.
    Thank you for taking the time to contact Vauxhall and if you should require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.
    Yours sincerely

Customer Care Team"
    I have been a member for 2 years and always get the discount on service parts/labour did not realise I could purchase parts at 25% discount as well. Will ask dealer tomorrow as I need new windscreen wipers all round so could save a bit

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by keefy*2010 View Post
    I have been a member for 2 years and always get the discount on service parts/labour did not realise I could purchase parts at 25% discount as well. Will ask dealer tomorrow as I need new windscreen wipers all round so could save a bit
    Glad to have hopefully been of some help m8
    Good luck, but don't take a "No" lying down !

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information