Back in August that some evil B* keyed the rear offside quarter panel of my Elite Estate. I did get a price from a company similar to ChipsAway it was £192 do do the complete panel. He said it would be noticed against the other panels.

At the time I decided not to proceed as I had new Discs and pads to fit to all wheels.

Well Monday night of this week my car was parked where it is nearly always parked on the road which is not blocking anyones drive or causing any obstruction on the main road through our village with it parked opposite way around to traffic flow.

I always check it after I have walked the dog early in the morning and found a 400mm long keyed scratch across the offside part of the bonnet near the front.
This is by nature a Criminal Damage and I have reported it to the local PCSO. I realise that they cannot find the culprit but at least it is recorded.

Has anyone any idea how much a complete respray of the bonnet will cost it is Silver Lightening. I will get the rear quarter done at the same time. Anyone in Kent that can recommend a decent paintshop will be appreciated.