I just got some of this and you can defo notice the difference.
Mind you I only noticed it after about 50-60 miles:
Millers Diesel Power Sport 4
500ml = £9.35
5L = £59.36
RRP - NOT incl. VAT
DescriptionPerformance Diesel fuel treatment for enhanced combustion efficiency in modern Euro IV compliant engines.
ApplicationBy addition to fuel in the ratio 1 part to 1000 parts [1 ml/ltr]May also be used at double strength for additional performance
User BenefitsMillers Diesel Power Sport 4 is a modern state of the art fuel treatment that is suitable for,Euro IV onwards, emission compliant vehicles, whilst also providing a tangible improvement to vehicle performance.
• Protection of fuel system components against wear.
• Features a unique combustion efficiency improver and Cetane booster
• Improved throttle response
• Detergency for prolonged injector cleanliness.
• Fuel system corrosion control. \n• Engine smoothness, noise reduction and fuel savings confirmed by users
• Prevents fuel from ageing
• Reduces emissions.
Viscosity / Typical CharacteristicsDensity @ 15oC
Health and SafetyHealth and Safety Data Sheet 2633-1 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Millers Oils Technical Department.
defo - carry on using and get more after that