Ok people, think this is the first time I've posted here however I have been a member for a little while.

I have a Vectra C 2004 (54)

To give you a bit of background on this issue... My problem is I have no heat coming from my air vents. When I move the heating control to the coldest it makes a clicking noise for the first 4 seconds and stops. When I move the control to the hottest setting nothing happens. The clicking noise is coming from the passenger side footwell where the glove compartment is.

Now that that's out the way this is what I have done.
I have removed the glove box and when moving the heating control to cold I believe I can see the arm on the mixed air valve attempting to move. On removing a piece of plastic I can see the motor connected to that which appears to be attempting to move the arm (which I assume control the heating for the car).

I have no previous experience with messing around with cars so atm I'm balls deep, but I assume if I remove the mixed air valve servo motor I can just get a replacement motor from e-bay and voilá however there are two screws holding the motor in place which I can only get to one of them. The other It's actually impossible to reach without removing what I believe to be the passengers side footwell air duct?

I have removed the only screw I can see as per my Haynes manual (3.11 - 9.10a/b) however there is no budging it.

Any ideas?

Is it definitely the motor after all this which is not working or could it be something else like a fuse?

Thanks in advance!