User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Vauxhall Vectra SRi 2.0L Turbo (LPG)

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default Vauxhall Vectra SRi 2.0L Turbo (LPG)

Vectra 2.0T Sri – VN06NTA

Well, I thought it had sold - Deposit had been paid and was due to be collected today. Got a text message saying that due to family issues they were not in a position to buy the car... So back up for sale.

I have owned the car since Nov 2007. I am the second owner from new. Since purchase , bar a CIM unit which was replaced under warranty and the alternator
    and steering pump failing a few months back (not an uncommon problem and under full warranty) she has been completely reliable. I have loved being the owner of
    her for the past few years and have done a number of modifications over the years to further enhance the look, feel and ride of the car.

The car currently has 72752 miles on the clock (will increase slightly until sold) and has been serviced as per the schedule every year – which is reflected in
    the service booklet. Next service is due in May 2013, MOT until May 2013.

I had it converted to run on LPG earlier this year – again top of the range system (BRC Sequent 24) which is still under full warranty. Don’t be under any illusions
    that LPG degrades performance… believe me she will move if you want her to!

The bodywork and paint (for its age) are pretty good. There are the expected stonechips around the front bumper and a couple on the bonnet. Yes there
    are a number of scratches, but I assure you nothing more than would be expected from a car of this age, and none which are visible unless close up.

It has one small knock on the rear piller by the boot where I accidentally dropped an umbrella, but this has been touched up with the correct
    paint and no corrosion is present. Again, only really visible close up. A couple of other areas have had a touch up with paint to prevent any further
    damage occurring but do not detract the look of the car. (IMO)

The other main feature which makes this car stand out from others is a complete SRI Leather Interior. These are very difficult to get
    hold of and it transforms the ride in the car.

The front seats are heated (conversion by Plasma) and controlled from the switches on the dash.

It also has the CD70 Navi system with integrated factory Bluetooth for Handsfree.

4x Almost new Kuhmo tyres – Fitted, balanced and four wheel alignment carried out about 3 months ago (1500 miles max).

The car drives extremely well, with no vibrations when at speed on the road.

Other notable features are:

Original VXR Gearstick
    VXR Colour Coded Rear Boot Spoiler
    Chrome Front Foglight Surrounds
    Irmsher front grille – with Silver strip etched with “Irmscher”
    Bilsten B4 Shocks all round – Lowers the car so it sits and drives lovely
    MIJ Mid Sport Exhaust system – Lovely exhaust note and burble at idle
    Interior LED’s (converted by Kman247) changed to a combination of:

Blue on CD70 and switches
    White on Dials
    Red on Heater Controls

Auto lights/Wipers – Installed and correctly Tech2’d
    HID Main Beam – 5000K
    Auto dim Rear view mirror – Tech2’d for correct operation when reverse gear selected
    Lighted sun visor Vanity mirrors
    Hardwired 3 port 12v power outlet (Hidden in arm rest)
    K&N Panel Filter
    All the other features expected on a Sri 2.0 Turbo

I am sure there are plenty of other things which I have done over the years to improve the car! All the modifications are subtle and in no way Leary or garish.

I have looked after this car as best as I possibly could during my ownership, its cleaned inside and out every week without question, and regularly polished/waxed
    all using Autoglym products. I completely clay the car twice a year to ensure it’s kept in the best condition possible.

Ok, so what are the bad bits? In all honesty, I can think of only 1 thing. The wheels although refurbished a couple of years ago are flaking paint.
    The refurb paint job was pretty poor (company has now gone bust). And only a couple of kerb marks.

The car has completely owned by me and any finance/HPI clear – Feel free to make your own checks.

I invite any interested party to come and view the car, and if suitably insured have a drive.

As always its worth a whole lot more to me than what the books say, but going on what Parkers price guide says, and taking into consideration
    some of the expensive modifications I have made, I am looking for £3750ono.

I am open to sensible offers. Please don’t waste either of our time by being totally unrealistic.
    If you offer a realistic price I will respect that and we can possibly come to a deal.

Please contact me by PM or PM me for my Telephone number should you require any further information or pictures.

Rgds
    Aidi

Last edited by Aidi; 10th November 2012 at 17:10.

Thread Information