2005 Vectra C "Life" Estate, 1.9 Cdti 120bhp 8v - £2000 ONO
Tax till June 2013, MOT till Feb 2013, 155,000 miles
Upgrades to the dull "life" spec:
· Full "ELITE" leather interior fitted including heated seat switches
· SRI leather steering wheel fitted
· Rear load cover
· Sunglasses Holder
· CD30 with Info Screen
· Rear parking sensors (audible)
· Vauxhall Alloy tax disc holder
· Front and rear mud flap kit OEM
· Full set of UV car privacy shades
· DTUK Green Tuning Box
I bought this car in Jan 2012 and since I have had it I have replaced all of the following:
· Front Brake discs and pads
· Rear Brake discs and pads
· Exhaust middle and back box sections
· Brake fluid changed
· Serviced twice including all oils, filters and coolant
· Cambelt kit (Genuine)
· Water pump
· Aux belt
· EGR valve
· Rear control arms
· Colour coded door handles & carbon wrap kit
· Vacuum hoses upgraded to silicon
My son is a Saab trained mechanic and that coupled with my OCD means this car has had so much time and money lavished upon it.
The car is very clean and looks very smart – there are of course a few small age related marks or chips but as you can see from the pics, it looks great!
The car drives beautifully, the engine is smooth and strong with no smoke, judders or engine lights, the gearbox and clutch are perfect and the car returns well over 40mpg regardless of how its driven – of course much more on a run.
Niggles (gotta be some):
I added a full front fog light kit, genuine OEM partsincluding the switches in the dash, wiring harness, grilles and lights –however they do not work – apparently the fuse boxes are different on some models – just needs an aftermarket switch really!
The front leather seats are heated and the switches are installed however the wiring is not present so they do not heat up.
To sum up, a very smart, very well maintained huge estate car which drives exceptionally well – only for sale due to the arrival of a company vehicle.
Please message me for more info or pics or a damned good haggle!!