Thread: calm 'after' the storm

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default calm 'after' the storm

ok, bit of story but calm now so can refrain from bad language. been really tired, work 12 hour shifts. 4 on 4 off. 2 mornings then 2 nights 6-6. had 8 hours sleep since 7 tuesday morning. driving home tonight, feeling pretty pepped, eyes was a bit dry. on anglesey, a lot of the roads are national speed limit. im driving down a stretch of road what is known as 'the cob'. raining, and pitch black, with just dipped beams on as there was a car a good few hundred yards in front. approaching a left turning to an aluminium works, a guy pulls out on me say 40-50 yards. this woke me right up. i had to slam my brakes on hard anyway, and at the same time, flashed him a few times. he then puts on his mains, and swerves right towards me, in my lane, i had to agresively swerve out of the way, how i maintained control i do not know. anyway, moral of the story, if you come to anglesey, this is a standard of driving here. its very bad.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

nearly blew my old vec b around there in the early hours one Sunday

sadly this type of idiot are all over the place

on way here for holiday there was alot of bad traffic jams, one was on a dual carriage way that turned back in to a single lane anyway i was past the point where it turns back in to single lane and there was maybe 3 ft between my car and the cross hatching's splitting the road

some audi driver decided it was his god given right to come around me and try and force there way in

I pulled across and blocked him and man he didnt like it lol even got out of his car and came stamping to my door he soon stopped and jumped back in his car when i jumped out telling him to get back in his co*ck ring im not a small lad but the wife jumped out too lol im not sure who he was more worried about

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

lol, just absolute idiots. i slowed right down after i swerved, but he just smoked off. thats the thing, you normally dont get a lot of traffic round here, 3 cars is a jam lolol so a lot of the drivers not used to lets say the likes of city driving. so they start thinking they completely own the road and its their rules. just another quick vent off here, one thing i hate, your in national speed limit road, so 60, driver infront doing between 30 and 40. you come to a 30 zone and they do 45. arghhhhhhhhh

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

yeah had alot of that today between Scarborough and Whitby pitch black no lighting and then the guy jumps on the breaks then indicates i pull on to the other side of the road to overtake and he jumps back on the throttle with me hanging out near a blind corner that was also on a fair dip

he then spent the rest of the time behind me switching between full beam and dipped behind me thank god for auto dimming mirrors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : vectra

Trim : vxr

Engine : 2.8 turbo

Year : 06

Mileage : 100+k

dont i know it,i lived on angelsey for a while.
    is the drink drive limit still as much as you can if the traffic police arnt on the island.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by nick150 View Post
    dont i know it,i lived on angelsey for a while.
    is the drink drive limit still as much as you can if the traffic police arnt on the island.
    hahahahaha, lets just say the police station in valley has closed. the only police i see now are from wylfa power station. but truth be told i dont drink drive, not over the limit anyway

Thread Information