Hi Guys,
1.9 cdti (120) 2007 estate with DPF.130,000 taxi....
Ive been researching on here and abusing the search button on the subject of juddering when turning off the engine. There is some great ideas....
So today I removed the right angle pipe from the EGR to the throttle body lookalike, It was dirty but NOT blocked...
I took the hose from the front of the throttle body lookalike to inspect the judder valve, Again dirty but Not blocked.
With a couple of tins of brake cleaner I cleaned up the corrugated tube, the intake from the EGR and the judder flap and judder flap seat. I checked the operation of the valve flap, it had resistance and was in the open position, and when closed by hand it seated true with no abnormalities.
I have NOT cleaned or inspected the metal tube from the bottom of the EGR and I have NOT looked inside the black box underneath the throttle body lookalike that holds the electrics that I presume are the control for the judder flap motor.
It still judders when shutting down, I can reduce the juddering if I accelerate when turning off ( so the revs are rising when turning off the key)
and engaging the clutch pedal make very little difference
Its had a brand new EGR 2000 miles ago..

The only other thing I can think of is DMF, It judders when going up hill at 1500 revs but that doesn't bother me, Im just worried that im going to bust an engine mount or worse...

Any ideas are more than welcome and thank you for taking the time to read this post....Tosh