Hi all,

I was a member of this forum a few years ago when i owned a 2.2 sri preface vectra but sold it when i got a company motor. I loved it that much I am now looking to buy a Signum due to it being abit more practical and prefer the looks over an estate Vectra.

I remember how helpful and friendly everyone was on here, I even bought some snowflakes and a leather interior off a fellow member, he lived in Blackburn and visited him a couple of times but cant for the life of me remember his name, so if your reading this and remember, Hi.

Anyway back to the point, im going to have a look at a 56 plate 1.9cdti 150 design Signum tomorrow and wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction with regards what to check. Common problems? Service intervals? Cambelt change interval etc etc. I was familiar with the 2.2 I had but not sure about the 1.9cdti.

Thanks in advance and i appreciate any help people can give. Glad to be on the site as i will definitely be buying a Signum whether or not its the one tomorrow and then the modding can begin :-)