Thread: please help!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default please help!

hi all over the last couple of days after doing some long tips to work about 80 miles i come to a stop and the car starts to studder like its going to cut out but doesnt i give it a bit of rev for a few seconds and a load of smokecomes out and it goes back to normal. but i started the car last night and after a couple of seconds it cut out on me so i started it again and did the same thing two more times. once i eventually got going i pulled out of the car park and loast all power adn it cut out on me in the middel of the road ! got it started had no boost and very littel power i craweld into the next carpark where it cut out on me again and wouldnt evan start at all turned the key on and off about 3 times and then it started and i sat revving it for about 10 seconds then everything was fine and it drove home like it normally does.

if anyone could help me cause its geeting abiut dangerous now it would be very gratefull.

the car is a 2004 vauxhall signum 2.2dti auto

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Well its worth checking all your hoses for splits as a first port of call but ideally get the codes read to hopefully give you an indication of whats going wrong.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Well I put it on the code reader and nothing came up so I'm abit confused now. Is there anything else it could be ?

Thread Information