User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 100

Thread: VXRD Has a Date with 888

  1. #1
    spoons
    Guest

    Default VXRD Has a Date with 888

    NEWS UPDATE..... NEWS UPDATE..... NEWS UPDATE.....

    Tuesday 16th January - Banbury

    VXRD scheduled into VXRPC for new Eibach Springs set-up....

    Two custom set-ups will be tested for ride height & performance... which will take around 3-4 hours..

    Fit one kit.... test for a bit.... then Fit the other kit.... test for a bit....

    And then choose one for longer term testing....

    Dont know costs etc, but will let you know once its sorted.

    Pics Will Follow......

  2. #2
    Regular Member Harry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Uxbridge, London
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    won't be hard to judge what the final ride will be like if you're testing two brand new sets of springs? won't they need a bit of time to bed in?

  3. #3
    spoons
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    won't be hard to judge what the final ride will be like if you're testing two brand new sets of springs? won't they need a bit of time to bed in?
    Probably. who cares... its a day at 888 messing about with cars - what would you rather be doing !!

  4. #4
    Regular Member Harry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Uxbridge, London
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    so true!

  5. #5
    spoons
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    so true!

  6. #6
    Regular Member VectraV6CDTi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Wilts
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Do springs make that much difference to the handling? Dont you need to do the dampers too?

  7. #7
    spoons
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VectraV6CDTi View Post
    Do springs make that much difference to the handling? Dont you need to do the dampers too?
    I think the springs do make a bit of difference, but you are right... the dampers are very important also...

    My dampers are in the final stages of testing at 888 and will be fitted at the end of this month also.

    888 wanted the springs to go on first.... then the dampers.... then the brakes.... sorted !!

    We cant put them all on at the same time as they wont all be ready at the same time..

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Inverurie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spoons View Post
    NEWS UPDATE..... NEWS UPDATE..... NEWS UPDATE.....

    Tuesday 16th January - Banbury

    VXRD scheduled into VXRPC for new Eibach Springs set-up....

    Two custom set-ups will be tested for ride height & performance... which will take around 3-4 hours..

    Fit one kit.... test for a bit.... then Fit the other kit.... test for a bit....

    And then choose one for longer term testing....

    Dont know costs etc, but will let you know once its sorted.

    Pics Will Follow......

    Why don't you fit one set of springs to one side and the other set to the other side?



    Andy

  9. #9
    spoons
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angel Boy View Post
    Why don't you fit one set of springs to one side and the other set to the other side?
    Errr. good suggestion.... we will add it to our list of options...

    Like This


  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Am I busy that day .... ummm let me see , LOL

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Date on GID ?
    By Whosane in forum Vectra C / Signum Car Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 26th December 2012, 20:14
  2. Does GM oil have a 'sell by' date?
    By paul_sri150 in forum Vectra C / Signum Car Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 3rd December 2011, 20:59
  3. up date
    By markgcdti in forum Vectra C / Signum Car Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 24th November 2010, 12:07
  4. A few up to date pics.
    By jared.ryder in forum Vectra C / Signum Car Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 22nd October 2008, 22:01
  5. Where me Date gone?!
    By bennyk in forum Vectra C / Signum Car Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 29th October 2007, 10:43

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •