My PAS stopped working last Thursday. As it failed, I had a dash malfunction. The battery light, Traction control, ABS and PAS error light came on and the rev counter bounced up and down. The RAC came out and immediately thought it would be the alternator, due the light combo. He tested the Alternator, which showed as fully working. The feed to the PAS pump was there, all the fuses and relays seemed to be working! So the pump looks like it's stopped working. I've taken it into my trusted garage (who's and ex Vauxhall trained mechaninc) and he's checked it all over and he says it's the PAS pump. He has standard diagnosis equipment, but not TECH 2, and it wasn't showing any errors. Could it be that the module on the PAS pump has stopped talking to the ECU and just needs reprogramming (by TECH 2) or does it sound more like the PAS pump has failed? I'm questioning it, due to the fact my remote key fob is intermittent now. I've changed fob and battery, but still the same. This has started happening since my power steering failed on Thursday. So something 'electrical' has happened to my car and is causing it some confusion. Will connecting to the TECH2 diagnosis equipment show this/these errors? Any help appreciated, or indeed someone who has access to the TECH2 setup? I'm due to have the pump replaced, alternator belt and tensioner replaced and the rear suspension arm and bushes replaced for just under £800.....