User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 2004 VAUXHALL VECTRA LS CDTI 8V SILVER NEW FLYWHEEL & CLUTCH KIT 8 MONTHS MOT £1295 ono

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default 2004 VAUXHALL VECTRA LS CDTI 8V SILVER NEW FLYWHEEL & CLUTCH KIT 8 MONTHS MOT £1295 ono

2004 VAUXHALL VECTRA LS CDTI 8V SILVER NEW FLYWHEEL & CLUTCH KIT 8 MONTHS MOT

PLEASE SEE MY EBAY ADD BELOW:-

Item no:-

As per the title is my Vauxhall Vectra LS CDTI on a 2004 plate which comes with a private number plate N77 AKO (valued at £300-600) It has just had a NEW DUAL MASS FLYWHEEL & CLUTCH KIT FITTED at a cost of nearly £900, full cambelt kit at a cost of £350, full service, new drop links and a NEW battery fitted at a cost of £70. It also comes with 8 MONTHS MOT and 3 MONTHS TAX. The car also has had uprated a full leather interior in black upgraded 16" alloy wheels with excellent tyres, rear windows and rear screen professionly tinted at a cost of £250, wind deflectors, newer facelift model steering wheel, powerflow 3" rolled tip and de-cat pipe and much more. I bought this a few months back as a cat C write off with the intention to keep it and due to my situation changing I now need to sell it. I had the VIC Check done (09/05/12 and I have the certificate in hand. There was minor damage to the passenger rear of the car so I sourced and new bumper and had the rear quater panel repaired and re sprayed and it now looks brilliant. I also fitted a set of alloy wheels with as new tyres fitted.

The exterior of the car is in overall good condition with great condition metallic paint and alloy wheels which really set the car off. (please note there is a little dent on the passenger front wing and a few marks and a little dent on the bootlid as per pics Also one of the spotlight blanking plates or missing)

The interior is in overall good condition with all of added extras inc steering controls, front electric windows, cd player and more. The sony touch screen dc player and dvd player will be being removed and the standard one installed but if the buy it now price is used i will throw this in for free. (please note the airbag light is on due to the drivers seat belt holster going off but the seatbelt works fine etc and the spanner light is on due to having the cat removed)

The engine has had a new Dual mass flywheel and clutch kit as a cost of nearly £900 and a new battery at a cost of £70, cambelt kit, drop links, service and much more. It starts up first time every time, is reliable and an excellent drive with no mechanical faults knocks bangs or bad noises etc. It would probably benefit from a service as the light is on. I have receipts of all work carried out a vauxhall vectra owners manual and folder and history book i purchased with the work i have had done stamped.

Priced to sell at £1295ono

Cash on collection from near Ashford, Kent within 5 days or item will be re-listed and you will be reported.

I have tried to list the car honestly and to the best of my ability but I would always recommend viewing before purchase so that you know what you are buying, but please feel free to ask any questions you may have via email or call me on 07827 291484.

Please note that the car is advertised elsewhere.

Thanks for looking.

Any questions or viewing please ask as I am ideally after a quick sale and will entertain good offers to people off of the forum.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information