User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: loving it....

  1. #1
    Regular Member Martin_UWF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wakefield
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default loving it....

    Ok so I've driven my vectra Sri 150 diseasel about 60 miles si far and I'm loving it, coming from a rattly old pug 206 the vectra feels like a tank everything is solid.
    It corners well (not pushed it) and gives you an almighty kick up the arse when you need it, however.....

    Reversing without being able to see the arse end takes some getting used to/judging as it's a fair old blind spot and the fact they put cup holders in the back but a silly empty box in the front niggles me.

    Stuck my fiat egr blanking plate in today, stuck my error free led sidelights in and did the simple air box mod today

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    wakefield
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : vectra v6 cdti

    Trim : sri


    Year : 2005

    Mileage : 70000

    Default

    Underated cars matey,the egr blanking plate, was it the one with the hole in it,upload some pics mate,i have a signum and also live in the mad city of wakey

  3. #3
    Regular Member Martin_UWF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wakefield
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Yeah it's semi blanked until I can afford a remap then it'll be full blank and mapped out. Stashed some aluminum at work so i can knock up a fresh plate whenever ;-)

  4. #4
    Regular Member MURDO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Co.Clare, Ireland
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Opel Vectra GTS Sport Z18XE

    Trim : Matt Sivler

    Engine : Z18XE

    Year : 2003

    Mileage : 170,000

    Default

    I sense rear parking sensors mod then, and For around 20 quid, there Well worth the investment, and easy to do too.

    http://www.vectra-c.com/forum/showth...ersing-Sensors

  5. #5
    Regular Member messermitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Yorkshire
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Signum

    Trim : Design

    Engine : 1.9Cdti 150

    Year : 2004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MURDO View Post
    I sense rear parking sensors mod then, and For around 20 quid, there Well worth the investment, and easy to do too.

    http://www.vectra-c.com/forum/showth...ersing-Sensors


    And if you need a hand, Im only at Jct 26 M62... I did mine myself too mate, dead easy! ! ! !

  6. #6
    Regular Member pistonpete's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    chester
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin_UWF View Post
    Ok so I've driven my vectra Sri 150 diseasel about 60 miles si far and I'm loving it, coming from a rattly old pug 206 the vectra feels like a tank everything is solid.
    It corners well (not pushed it) and gives you an almighty kick up the arse when you need it, however.....

    Reversing without being able to see the arse end takes some getting used to/judging as it's a fair old blind spot and the fact they put cup holders in the back but a silly empty box in the front niggles me.

    Stuck my fiat egr blanking plate in today, stuck my error free led sidelights in and did the simple air box mod today
    Sounds all good, except the cornering. Try pushing it see what happens, double decker buses handle better than a vec lol.
    Apart from that a vec was a very good choice, enjoy mate.

  7. #7
    Regular Member 6009tristanb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    bispham, blackpool
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpete

    Sounds all good, except the cornering. Try pushing it see what happens, double decker buses handle better than a vec lol.
    Apart from that a vec was a very good choice, enjoy mate.


    Get some coilovers totally transforms the. Way it goes round corners and roundabouts are even better
    And yes reversing is a bit of a pain took me a few week to work out the distance

    Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Forum Runner

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Loving the forum!
    By stevoxsi in forum Vectra C / Signum Car Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 19th November 2012, 19:29
  2. Loving this ful blast
    By Happy Girl in forum The 'Off Topic' room
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 7th June 2012, 19:12
  3. Does loving your car go to far when...
    By luke4487 in forum Vectra C / Signum Car Chat
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 20th August 2009, 21:24
  4. The car loving the sun!!!!
    By m3ath3ad in forum Gallery
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 4th June 2009, 20:32
  5. i'm loving my car again..
    By Graeme in forum Vectra C / Signum Car Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11th January 2007, 23:42

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •