Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Signum

Trim : Elegance CDTi 120

Engine : 1.9

Year : 05

Default Wanted to say Ta.............

Been looking on here for a while now and finally took the plunge into doing some bits on my Siggy. Thanks to all the info on here I have been able to cure my power problem (vacuum pipe), clean teh EGR and sensor (runs sweeter), paint the calipers, fit LEDs inside the car, mod the airbox, sort out a minging washer bottle, fix the heater and sort out the scuttle drain plug issue as well as a few other little things.

I'd not have attempted any of this without the HOW2section and the advice given from forum members, I consider myself to be a bit of a cack handed mechanic so the boost in confidence from youse on here has got me going on all these jobs.

Also the forum has given me some good ideas to mod and manitain my motor too.

Cheers.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Signum

Trim : Design

Engine : 1.9Cdti 150

Year : 2004

Quote Originally Posted by carperjake View Post
    Been looking on here for a while now and finally took the plunge into doing some bits on my Siggy. Thanks to all the info on here I have been able to cure my power problem (vacuum pipe), clean teh EGR and sensor (runs sweeter), paint the calipers, fit LEDs inside the car, mod the airbox, sort out a minging washer bottle, fix the heater and sort out the scuttle drain plug issue as well as a few other little things.

I'd not have attempted any of this without the HOW2section and the advice given from forum members, I consider myself to be a bit of a cack handed mechanic so the boost in confidence from youse on here has got me going on all these jobs.

Also the forum has given me some good ideas to mod and manitain my motor too.

Cheers.

Thread Information