WSell following from this thread:
Over the last few months John IS3 has overhauled my motor - from ARB bushes to broken wishbones to brake upgrades etc. The car made life difficult a few times - when a job needed done something else needed done first before the original job could be started.
The last week John had taken my car away and:
- changed the wobbling steering column and also changed the steering wheel to the irmcher one.
- changed the shocks - as the originals were done.
- changed the strut top mounts and bearings.
- changed the recirculaton flap servo.
- changed the rear anit roll bar bushes (front were done at an earlier date by John alongside the drop links/tie rods etc)
There was also the weird fault with the N/S front fog light which john finally sorted along side the bad connection on the N/S side repeater too.
Car is a pleasure to drive now, there's no noises at all.
Cheers again bud for all your effort and hard work you put into my car.