/RANT

Finance company confirm payment for new car on Monday, nothing in garages account by Friday.

Finance company "oh sorry there is an error, you will have to collect another time"

My response - "I confirmed everything with you verbally and via email as I need the car for work next week! One cat between me and the other half, two kids and me travelling the country with client meetings you get the idea."

The finance company then said "well we have sent another confirmation, so the garage should release today".

Wait, why the hell would a garage release a car on a confirmation email when your last confirmation email wasn't accurate???

Garage owner - lovely bloke, very helpful just wants the money in his account before giving me the keys.
Don't see a problem with that myself, I wouldn't give someone a car on the promise of some money at some point in the future.

Finance company - "well we have done everything our side correctly, it was just an error"

That was a direct quote from an email from them, seriously, they have done everything properly except for the error they made that is leaving me without a car for a week and am having to rent a damn car now as cannot get to the garage to collect for another ten days (due to the afore mentioned work)...

Anyone else think intelligence testing should be mandatory before the title Manager is given to someone??

/RANTOVER

Feel better now