Hi, I am intending to do a bit of a write up on poor starting problems on the Vectra, which hopefully will be of assistance to others, who are experiencing this problem. I am particularly interested in members who have solved their poor starting and how they did it and what they had done previously to try and fix it.
I have a particular interest in starter motors being the source of this problem and would be very interested in members who have replaced their starters and resolved the issue.
I don’t want to bog people down with a lengthy questionnaire but would be grateful if members could provide the following info.

1. Details of their vehicle – Model, year, engine
  2. Starting problems encountered i.e. details of how they would start their car
  3. Work they did to rectify the problem
  4. What eventually solved it
  5. Details of any Threads or Posts they created/ posted in an attempt to resolve the issue.

Thanks in anticipation – many members who have suffered poor starting will know how frustrating it is, and there is a lot of information on the Forum – by collating this information to one point hopefully it will be useful to others in the future.
Thanks,
Alan