Thread: ******** Astra Driver!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Angry ******** Astra Driver!

So there I was driving home yesterday afternoon, down the same long straight country lane, doing my usual avoiding potholes and cursing pollen. There's a car coming towards me, no biggy as we can easily pass on this stretch. It's an Astra and neither of us are ragging it hard so we both stick to our sides. But then suddenly this guy decides to swerve to avoid a hole or who knows what and smash go our wing mirrors. Now at this point we both braked, considered what had happened and then he drove on. I myself was rather ****ed off at his actions causing all this and, in film style, spun around and gave chase. Alas it didn't last long as I realised this was a tad drastic! But now I wish I'd continued! After the initial pain of seeing not much wing mirror left and cursing that guy to hell, I have come out today to find my window has shattered!! ********!
    What a nice start to the big Bank Holiday. Thank you to whoever you are and I hope your nob rots.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

You both stopped after the accident, but the other party failed to exchange details
    Report the vehicle for failing to stop

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra

Trim : SRi (VXR Styling)

Engine : Z19DTH (Re-mapped)

Year : 04

Mileage : 140k

If he breaked you should have had enough time to read his plate rather then chasing... But I wouldn't have stopped chasing, if he's avoiding pot holes too he's hardly gonna fly off at 70 and risk anything.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vauxhall

Trim : Astra gtc vxr

Engine : 2.0 turbo

Year : 2014

he obviously had something too hide by not stopping or was a shi7ebag lol,you should have at least clocked his reg no mate

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

If I'd known the window had cracked too then I definitely would have taken it further. I saw his mirror was sha99ed too so just left it. Lesson learnt!
    Pall sorted now though thanks to GM Spares Luton

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Just put it down to bad experience mate,put it behind you and carry on,**** happens.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : vectra

Trim : sri

Engine : 2.2

Year : 2005

Mileage : 64000

i had one of these ****** astra drivers last night my right of way as he had parked cars on his side of the road so coming past all the cars just as im near the last one the ****ing idiot decided to set off which he touched my wing mirrior with his and i moved over abit and kirbed my back alloy cant people ****ing drive now a days, then i had some ***** in a van on the same journey home in my boot so i braked hard and still he tail gated me so at next set of traffic lights i put window down and shouted do you need a ****ing tow roped you silly **** to which he realized my anger and shot off through the red light probably another ****ed up driver. remind me never to drive on a saturday night !!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Ford Kuga

Trim : Titanium

Engine : 2.0dtci

Year : 2014

Mileage : 1200

Quote Originally Posted by wardy23 View Post
    i had one of these ****** astra drivers last night my right of way as he had parked cars on his side of the road so coming past all the cars just as im near the last one the ****ing idiot decided to set off which he touched my wing mirrior with his and i moved over abit and kirbed my back alloy cant people ****ing drive now a days, then i had some ***** in a van on the same journey home in my boot so i braked hard and still he tail gated me so at next set of traffic lights i put window down and shouted do you need a ****ing tow roped you silly **** to which he realized my anger and shot off through the red light probably another ****ed up driver. remind me never to drive on a saturday night !!!!!!
    Not just Saturday nights. Wednesday we had a family funeral to go to at Stourport. Got back to Newport just as the Olympic torch was due, tried to get home on the back roads as main drag was closed. Cars were dumped (more accurate than parked) everywhere. Coming past a long line on parked cars on the other side of the road, a Mercedes driver decided he wasn't going to wait and floored it round the cars straight at me. Only options were bad smash or take to the pavement. The adults and children who had to scatter weren't impressed, but if we'd collided they might have been even less impressed.
    Friday had hospital appointment, eye surgeon checking eyes again. the check and the drops left me unable to see to drive, so Wendy drove us home, only to find a learner driver coming towards us on the last stretch, nice, wide piece of road, all fine then BAM and driver's side mirror pointing in a funny direction. They didn't stop, didn't bother chasing as so many turnings there, fortunately it had just popped colour coded casing and swivelled it round.
    I would fully agree a lot of people today do not know how to drive - or park.

Thread Information