I blanked my egr valve on my vectra cdti 120bhp yesterday my car seems to be running much better apart from the light on the dash i will get used to that .
My question is what is the exact name off the hex bolts that holds the egr and gasket together mine have seen better days and i want to replace them with new bolts before they get rounded . I think there called M8 bolts i am not sure i don't want to be ordering the wrong bolts and also what lenght are they?