0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra Hatch

Trim : Design

Engine : 1.8VVTi 16v

Year : 2008

Mileage : circa 28K

Default Next mod(s)?

Ok, after the extremely disappointing failure to get my irmy boot spoiler fitted on Saturday at Ian's meet (should have guessed it went too well after the boot drilling went so smoothly-huge thanks btw to Ian & Dean for the excellent measuring skills!lol ) I am trying to decide what mod(s) to aim for next(after obviously getting the spoiler fitted!lol).

Will probably have to build up parts gradually, but am thinking along the lines of the following (have to do things gradually due to cashflow!lol)

Heated front seats (is this possible with the standard half leather in the design? If so does anyone have all the part numbers etc required as epc is about as clear as mud!?lol)

Headlight washers (again, being lazy, does anyone have all the part nums available for the facelift?)

Factory fit parking sensors(yep, you guessed it, part nums please!lol)

Would also like eventually to get angel eye headlights at some point!

Just wondered if there were any other worthwhile mods for a 2008 facelift design?

Just looking for ideas at this stage,will probably end up stick-piling bits until I have enough for each one!lol

Thanks in advance

Dave

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Mods : Insignia Washer Jets,Boot & Footwell LEDs,Reverse Cam,Pioneer AVH-3200BT,Pioneer TS-Q172C(front),Alpine MRVT407 V12 Amp,Alpine SBE-1243BR 12" Sub,In Car Freeview TV,Heko Wind Deflectors,Airbox mod,K&N Panel Filter,Irmscher Boot Spoiler,Angel Eyes, 50W 5K HIDs, 30mm Lo lowering springs, Eyebrows,17" Fox Alloys,Powerflow Stainless Steel dual exhaust. Winner-Best I.C.E-Heritage Centre Meet 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Insignia

Trim : Dynamic

Engine : 1.6 turbo

Year : 2019

Mileage : 44000

Have you looked in the how2 section.. because those mods are all listed as how2´s

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

yep, have found a few in the past in the how2s thanks Ken (as stated I was just being lazy since I was on my phone and couldn't be bothered to switch the laptop on! ) - was asking for opinions on if they are worth it as well I guess - probably didn't make myself too clear!lol

Also, wondered if anyone had actually put heated front seats into the standard half leather in the design - obviously know they can be added to the full leather, but looking at epc is always confusing!lol

cheers, Dave

Mods : Insignia Washer Jets,Boot & Footwell LEDs,Reverse Cam,Pioneer AVH-3200BT,Pioneer TS-Q172C(front),Alpine MRVT407 V12 Amp,Alpine SBE-1243BR 12" Sub,In Car Freeview TV,Heko Wind Deflectors,Airbox mod,K&N Panel Filter,Irmscher Boot Spoiler,Angel Eyes, 50W 5K HIDs, 30mm Lo lowering springs, Eyebrows,17" Fox Alloys,Powerflow Stainless Steel dual exhaust. Winner-Best I.C.E-Heritage Centre Meet 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Insignia

Trim : Dynamic

Engine : 1.6 turbo

Year : 2019

Mileage : 44000

I have cloth seats and they are heated.. (factory fit) i wouldnt miss them for the world..

Parkingsensors yep fitted that too, nice espcially for a long car as mine, with tinted windows.. they help alot.

Headlightwashers yep fitted that too.. they help in winter times.. to have a chance to see something.. (but not good to use when in dark.. as when they spray.. you cant see anything.. (they spray at the same time))

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Cheers Ken!

Thread Information