User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 101

Thread: Meetup at our place instead of Luton Heritage anyone?

  1. #1
    Ex Vec-C Admin Ian-Highlander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ely, Cambridgeshire
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Insignia Tourer

    Trim : Elite

    Engine : 2.0 CDTI (160ps)

    Year : 2010

    Default Meetup at our place instead of Luton Heritage anyone?

    Well if anyone's interested in a small meet up as the Luton heritage meet has now been cancelled, Amy and I are more than happy for people to turn up here (although most people would have to park right down the road as we can only get a couple of cars infront of the house at any one time).


    I'm going to be working on the car most of the weekend anyway, so if anyone fancies coming along either day and having a general fettling/detailing day (and if the weather holds out we can get the BBQ out), we're more than happy to try and organise something even at this short notice.

    Any interest?
    "Doing a good job here is like wetting your pants in a dark suit, you get a warm feeling but nobody else notices"
    Maptun Tuned 2.0T Estate - click HERE for mods list.
    Brentwood 2012: Winner, Saturday Show. Hull 2012: Winner, Best Estate. Hull 2013: Winner, Best Estate & Runner Up, Best I.C.E

    Now Gone, bring on the Insignia (now "Teapot" Tuned)...

  2. #2
    Regular Member phil67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Nottinghamshire
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : BMW

    Trim : SE

    Engine : 320D

    Year : 2005

    Default

    Wish i could pop down bud, as its been ages since i last saw you, be an ideal chance for a catch up.


    You could always come to our bbq at Rother Valley on the 13th if you fancied it

  3. #3
    Ex Vec-C Admin Ian-Highlander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ely, Cambridgeshire
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Insignia Tourer

    Trim : Elite

    Engine : 2.0 CDTI (160ps)

    Year : 2010

    Default

    Can't do that weekend sorry fella, will have my kids then (don't get to see them very often as they live with their mum over an hour away). We keep missing each other lol, be good to see you again too.
    "Doing a good job here is like wetting your pants in a dark suit, you get a warm feeling but nobody else notices"
    Maptun Tuned 2.0T Estate - click HERE for mods list.
    Brentwood 2012: Winner, Saturday Show. Hull 2012: Winner, Best Estate. Hull 2013: Winner, Best Estate & Runner Up, Best I.C.E

    Now Gone, bring on the Insignia (now "Teapot" Tuned)...

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South east
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    These people are coming to your place, Ian, plus 67 from VVOC. Just waiting to hear back from the Corsa-D mob.

    1. Soulman
    2. Plasma
    3. Kman247
    4. Ian-Highlander & Amy
    5. ijk571 (depending on my wife's work rota - TBC)
    6. vxpenfold (i will even clean the car for this one)
    7. Hyperhart and poss my boy (hopefully in the VXR)
    8, Chuff ( life changing events dependant )
    9. Shb1988-I suppose I can show my face
    10, Happypostie .( went last year was good ,this year will be even better )
    11, Ralphwells1967 ( great day out last year )
    12, GSiFan
    13.Tangoman
    14. DaveDrinks
    15. SirBobsignum ..
    16. Dannycturbo
    17. Merikiito
    18. Scotty84
    19. Mopar man
    20. PCMALT (Should be able wedding anniversary day after lol
    21. whiskyno7 may be the bank manager to
    22. Caveman_nige
    23. Wolflinn (House move permitting)
    24. Dan
    25. Envy and family
    26. iani
    27. Neve'o (Depending on what I have to work that weekend but fingers crossed!)
    28. SRIDAN
    29. blue estate
    30. ChazzW Confirmed
    31. SIGNUM04
    32. FIL 4822 (all being well).


    lol

  5. #5
    Regular Member nutron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Central England
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vauxhall

    Trim : very

    Engine : Z19DTH

    Year : Nosey

    Default

    Ow...

    I'll come too if you have sausages

  6. #6
    Full Member GazVXLINE170's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Scotland
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Insignia

    Trim : SRI VX-Line Nav

    Engine : 2.0 CDTI [170 PS]

    Year : 2015

    Mileage : 27000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebellion View Post
    These people are coming to your place, Ian, plus 67 from VVOC. Just waiting to hear back from the Corsa-D mob.

    1. Soulman
    2. Plasma
    3. Kman247
    4. Ian-Highlander & Amy
    5. ijk571 (depending on my wife's work rota - TBC)
    6. vxpenfold (i will even clean the car for this one)
    7. Hyperhart and poss my boy (hopefully in the VXR)
    8, Chuff ( life changing events dependant )
    9. Shb1988-I suppose I can show my face
    10, Happypostie .( went last year was good ,this year will be even better )
    11, Ralphwells1967 ( great day out last year )
    12, GSiFan
    13.Tangoman
    14. DaveDrinks
    15. SirBobsignum ..
    16. Dannycturbo
    17. Merikiito
    18. Scotty84
    19. Mopar man
    20. PCMALT (Should be able wedding anniversary day after lol
    21. whiskyno7 may be the bank manager to
    22. Caveman_nige
    23. Wolflinn (House move permitting)
    24. Dan
    25. Envy and family
    26. iani
    27. Neve'o (Depending on what I have to work that weekend but fingers crossed!)
    28. SRIDAN
    29. blue estate
    30. ChazzW Confirmed
    31. SIGNUM04
    32. FIL 4822 (all being well).


    lol
    Why is Ian and his wife 4th on your list? I thought they would be the first at their house?
    Insignia VX-Line Nav CDTI 170.

  7. #7
    Regular Member Hyperhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Luton, Bedfordshire
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Astra GTC VXR

    Trim : VXR

    Engine : 2.0t

    Year : 2013

    Default

    Ian pm me your address and I'll pop up.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South east
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GazCDTI150 View Post
    Why is Ian and his wife 4th on your list? I thought they would be the first at their house?
    2.8 drivers will get there first lol

  9. #9
    Regular Member nutron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Central England
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vauxhall

    Trim : very

    Engine : Z19DTH

    Year : Nosey

    Default

    Why, is there a rolling refuel point on the way?

  10. #10
    VIP-Member happypostie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    vectra - c nutters crew
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : vectra

    Trim : elite

    Engine : 150.cdti 16v

    Year : 55

    Mileage : 141000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian-Highlander View Post
    Well if anyone's interested in a small meet up as the Luton heritage meet has now been cancelled, Amy and I are more than happy for people to turn up here (although most people would have to park right down the road as we can only get a couple of cars infront of the house at any one time).


    I'm going to be working on the car most of the weekend anyway, so if anyone fancies coming along either day and having a general fettling/detailing day (and if the weather holds out we can get the BBQ out), we're more than happy to try and organise something even at this short notice.

    Any interest?

    cant do this Ian /Amy
    as it looks like im heading over to Dean,s sat and got to go to a wedding on the sunday ,( at the moment ) khalid

    . irmy door pins, pedals,chrome /elec folding mirrors covers.parking sensors/ window tints all round.blue led dash conversion.debaged /k+n filter twin mij cat back exhaust . xp front spoiler and irmy boot spoiler .b8,s and H+ R springs. afl, headlights

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Luton Vauxhall Heritage meet Sat 5th May
    By soulman in forum East (RO - WhiskyNo7, ARO - Plasma)
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 30th April 2012, 18:34
  2. Luton heritage meet may 5th
    By shb1988 in forum South East (RO - Scotty80, ARO jaqubek)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2nd April 2012, 22:29
  3. Detailing/Socialising/Modifying/BBQ Meetup At Our Place - Any Interest?
    By Ian-Highlander in forum East (RO - WhiskyNo7, ARO - Plasma)
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 18th April 2011, 15:52
  4. Luton Heritage meet interest.
    By davedrinks in forum East (RO - WhiskyNo7, ARO - Plasma)
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 23rd March 2011, 13:59
  5. Photo's of the Heritage Day at Luton..
    By BigMan in forum Vauxhall Heritage Centre
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 23rd September 2007, 13:16

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •