User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  16
Likes Likes:  155
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
Results 241 to 247 of 247

Thread: GSiFan... Here's why

  1. #241
    Regular Member tom5190's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Middlesbrough
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra C

    Trim : Exclusiv

    Engine : 1.9CDTi

    Year : 2008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northpole View Post
    @tom5190 nothing a simple google search wouldn't have told you, but I get it, it was to much to just type it in, but hey...no worries click here and get your answer to the above question
    I apologise for the seemingly un-necessary post on a discussion forum....

    Although the link doesn’t really explain my question on what they are aimed at which is why I asked. It says they’re aimed at adjustable setup being carried out on the car, but we already have that? The link doesn’t really explain why they are needed alongside the OEM setup which I was hoping the OP could maybe shine some light on.

    I had found the KMAC website before I posted, but assumed he hadn’t imported them from the US.

  2. #242
    Regular Member northpole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Ipswich
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra C

    Trim : SXI limited edition

    Engine : 2.0 16v DTI

    Year : 2003

    Mileage : 140000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom5190 View Post
    I apologise for the seemingly un-necessary post on a discussion forum....

    Although the link doesn’t really explain my question on what they are aimed at which is why I asked. It says they’re aimed at adjustable setup being carried out on the car, but we already have that? The link doesn’t really explain why they are needed alongside the OEM setup which I was hoping the OP could maybe shine some light on.

    I had found the KMAC website before I posted, but assumed he hadn’t imported them from the US.
    If you compare the pics of both the oem item and the k-mac you can see the latter gives more camber control..

    And if you already looked it up a mere mention would've saved you the sarcastic reply... but as I said before, you either laugh about it or not it doesn't effect me in anyway.

  3. #243
    Regular Member tom5190's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Middlesbrough
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra C

    Trim : Exclusiv

    Engine : 1.9CDTi

    Year : 2008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northpole View Post
    If you compare the pics of both the oem item and the k-mac you can see the latter gives more camber control..

    And if you already looked it up a mere mention would've saved you the sarcastic reply... but as I said before, you either laugh about it or not it doesn't effect me in anyway.
    That was my assumption, however they don’t replace the OEM camber adjustment these seem to be installed in the upper arms not the lower. Again it doesn’t really explain this hence the question

  4. #244
    Regular Member northpole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Ipswich
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra C

    Trim : SXI limited edition

    Engine : 2.0 16v DTI

    Year : 2003

    Mileage : 140000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom5190 View Post
    That was my assumption, however they don’t replace the OEM camber adjustment these seem to be installed in the upper arms not the lower. Again it doesn’t really explain this hence the question
    Did you click the part? If not read what they say about it... https://k-mac-camber-kits.com/produc...e-kit-203126g/

  5. #245
    Regular Member tom5190's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Middlesbrough
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra C

    Trim : Exclusiv

    Engine : 1.9CDTi

    Year : 2008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northpole View Post
    Did you click the part? If not read what they say about it... https://k-mac-camber-kits.com/produc...e-kit-203126g/
    Yeah I read that before asking.

  6. Likes northpole liked this post
  7. #246
    Regular Member northpole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Ipswich
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra C

    Trim : SXI limited edition

    Engine : 2.0 16v DTI

    Year : 2003

    Mileage : 140000

    Default

    maybe his sole reason to change them was because they are more sturdy than the oem versions... no voids in the design so added stiffness (just like replacing rubber bushes for PU-bushes)

  8. #247
    VIP-Member GSiFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Houghton Regis, Bedfordshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vectra GSi 3.2 V6

    Trim : GSi

    Engine : Z32SE

    Year : 2003

    Mileage : 256,000

    Default

    I imported the K-Mac bush kit from Australia. I think I paid about £260 for the kit but then needed to pay import duty on top, so another £60 or so.

    I got the kit because my Powerflex rear UCAs failed after only a few years. I heard that Powerflex have improved the design in the past few years, so they should last much better.

    I also went for the kit because they allow extra adjustment.

    Paul

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    2003 Vauxhall Vectra GSi 3.2 V6

  9. Likes northpole liked this post
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Visitors found this page by searching for:

https:www.vectra-c.comforumshowthread.php162669-GSiFan-Here-s-why&goto=newpost

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •