Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by DTI-Steve View Post
    Nope, Netto is now shut down !
    I liked shopping at Netto the peas from there are far better than any of the other chains.
    Yeah my Nan used to get stuff from there... Once bought me a jumper for xmas from there many moons ago. It lasted 5 mins and the arms fell off!

I used to work in Cirencester and behind us there was a Lidl.
    The amount of RaRo, Bentley, Ferraris parked up there was astonishing!

The Aldi German Frickadellan (sp?) are well lush for breakfast!

Matt

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by VVT-i-MATT View Post
    Oh I love these sort of questions....

Guy on the bike has the most money, or at least he will do shortly...

You see he just sold his Bentley to the Guy driving it, and is of too buy a 2nd hand SRi Veccy.
    The Guy in the Bentley has yet to fill the tank, or do a service on it. So shortly HE will be the one shopping at Netto, and thus have no money..

Was I right?

Matt
    I'm surprised you got that one!!!! Would ov thought you where going to say the bently

The point I was making was how and why judge people by the way they dress ie chavs OHH HE'S got a tracksuit on and has his pants tucked into his socks ( he is a bad man!!!! His money is no good) WTF ov course you would sell if like people have said if he was offering the right money who In the right mind would say ohhh no thanks mate I don't like the look ov you

Or if you where selling your house and you had no views BUT mr tracksuit came along would you also say no mate I don't like the look ov your adidas tracky

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by dannyjpuk View Post
    I'm surprised you got that one!!!! Would ov thought you where going to say the bently

The point I was making was how and why judge people by the way they dress ie chavs OHH HE'S got a tracksuit on and has his pants tucked into his socks ( he is a bad man!!!! His money is no good) WTF ov course you would sell if like people have said if he was offering the right money who In the right mind would say ohhh no thanks mate I don't like the look ov you

Or if you where selling your house and you had no views BUT mr tracksuit came along would you also say no mate I don't like the look ov your adidas tracky
    Well possibly unlike some people then I'd want my stuff to go to a good home.
    If I've looked after something I'd be ******ed if I'm going to sell it to some Chav!

Look, with my HUGE Trainset I sold most of it on now (no room since now Baby) but I went through 5-6 Offers before letting it go to a real enthusiast. My Landy, I made sure (as much as I could) that went to a person that was going to use it for what I had. IE Expeditions.
    My Omega MV6 was my Track car, and sold it to someone who wanted to carry on with it.
    The point is that I would have NEVER have sold it to a Family looking for a family motor. It would have cost them a fortune, and that wouldn't sit right with me. My Disco (oh how I loved that car) went to someone that was good with Spanners, and a Off road fan. It would NOT have been right to flog it to a old couple looking for a car to tow horse boxes around.
    My Train set went to an Enthusiast for the same reason. Not to a little child wanting a "my first trainset".

It isn't a case hat 1 persons money not being good enough, but it's my right to refuse sale.
    With a Car, if I see Barry turn up. there is no way in ****** hell I'm selling it to him.
    If I see a family turn up, or an older guy or lady that is polite, and seemingly genuine, they will get it over a Chav.
    It's like Guns (yes I have a few) You have to make a call on the sale. I wouldn't sell them to a Chav because I know he will use them to take out bottles, small children, other peoples windows, and get himself arrested or others injured.
    Same as the car.
    Look on BarryBoys.com to see the reams of **** cars that have been modded without the insurance company being told or engine size increased without it being declared. so yeah they have insurance on a 1.0l Corsa, but it's running a Red Top, so the insurance is void.
    I just won't do it. Call me fussy, but I won't sell my stuff to people who won't take responsibility for it.
    A Car can kill. and I won't be the guy that sold the car to a Chav that he didn't Insure, MOT or TAX, and ran someone over doing Handbreak turns in Halfords.

Matt

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Your f@@kd if your called barry then ;-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by dannyjpuk View Post
    Your f@@kd if your called barry then ;-)
    haha!

I don't know why they are now called Barry instead of Chav???
    Is it anything to do with Barry Island in Wales?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Nahh fair crack matt I do know now where your coming from

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by RBH View Post
    i love these type of stories.

if i was your mate, i would have made sure i told the garage where he bought the 9 cars, the way he was treated at the previous dealership so the succesful sailsperson could rub their noses in it
    I believe he did. Drove to the original dealership in his new merc, got out in his suit and went to see the original salesmen and showed him the invoice for 10 cars.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information