As my title suggests, I want some info I replacing my turbo on my 1.9 CDTI (150). I will receive my new (reconditioned) turbo in a day or so but am wanting to know what sort of job it is. My main questions are:
1. Do I need to remove the rads water and AC)?
2. Do I need to drain the water first (obviously if I don't need to remove the rad)
3. Do I do it all from he top, bottom or both (I.e will I need it on ramps)
4. Do I need to isolate any circuit or will removing the battery suffice.
5. Lastly what sort of job is it going to be?
I will obviously be changing the oil and pouring oil into the oil hole of the new turbo.
Thanks in advance