Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default Olympus E20P Digital SLR With Lenses

Finally I have got pictures of my old mans camera he wants me to very begrudgingly I might add sell. He bought the camera he thinks about 18 months ago then the lenses soon afterwards as he's a bit of a techno fogie, get it, fogie not fobe, he's old, oh never mind I'm no stand up comedian anyway.
    This is a great bit of kit & takes amazing pictures which he has found out the hard way. They travel quite a bit going on excursion holidays round europe through mountains & all that and after taking it on one if not maybe two holidays he soon found out it's not really a holiday makers camera carrying all this kit around & so only really ever gets it out nowdays to show it off.
    Thought I'd do the message boards first before sticking it on ebay as for what the kit is worth we don't want ebay & paypal getting a cut out of it.
    As you can see in the photo's he is some what anal as all the packaging is still in the boxes i.e plastic bags, there's even a plastic bag for the case of the telephoto lense.

Think I read someone on ebay with less kit than this claiming it retailed over a grand. My dad's paid a little in excess of £800 for this lot & it is hardly used. I cannot find any marks on any of it & like I said the packaging is there it is like being shop bought from new. He'd like close to £500 for this o.n.o. Don't know if any photographic experts here can comment on it's value as we're just going on what it cost, how little use it's had & the condition it's in. Sorry I'm no expert at all when it comes to cameras, even my compact point & shoot can be a little over the top with it's limited features.

These two boxes have the price of £59.00 on each of them.

And the monster extension fitted.

Also has a 1gb card aswell as the small other card which came with it as the camera takes two formats of card.
    Also there is a nice bag which all this kit fits in very well & is very well padded which is what he'd take it all away in. The standard pouch the camera came with is also included.

I personally would love to have this off him at a very generous price of course but I have to keep telling myself I would be in the same shoes he is in, I have no reason to have kit like this as I don't go to places or events where I could maximise the benefits of this equipment.
    Let us know what you guys think. Cheers.
    Last edited by Ben H; 3rd December 2006 at 12:55.

Thread Information