0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Signum V6 CDTI

Trim : Custom lol

Engine : Y30DT

Year : 2005

Mileage : 24000

Default some one ran over my signum

Last night some t*** out side my parents decided to run over my signum bonet up the window screen an onto the roof not only was my car done but 4 others down the road good news is the police caugth the scum bag in the act and pulled him off my roof an nicked him there an then
    Got most of the dents not with the heat gun but just a headache I don't need only had the signum 3 months

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Signum

Trim : Design

Engine : 3.0 CDTI

Maybe we should all run over him.... Some of us are big blokes too Glad they caught him.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra

Trim : SRi (VXR Styling)

Engine : Z19DTH (Re-mapped)

Year : 04

Mileage : 110k

******s!... Does the heat gun trick work, got a fist size ding in my wing right on the crease. Paint not broken or cracked, this was left as a present probably by a similarly nice fellow!

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by PCMALT View Post
    Last night some t*** out side my parents decided to run over my signum bonet up the window screen an onto the roof not only was my car done but 4 others down the road good news is the police caugth the scum bag in the act and pulled him off my roof an nicked him there an then
    Got most of the dents not with the heat gun but just a headache I don't need only had the signum 3 months
    That's just ****** horrible m8, hope you get it sorted!
    I had a Cav130Sri years ago that I built from a complete write-off, and some t**t tried to steal it! I caught the sh*t, he accidently hurt himself, then kept him there and when the 5 O came, I said he fell over trying to run away! He smiled at me and took him away, an he got done! Them days are gone eh!!

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

little ******s. pity there is no real justice or you'd be allowed to take the siggy over his legs.
    how does the heat gun trick work??

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Signum V6 CDTI

Trim : Custom lol

Engine : Y30DT

Mileage : 24000

Just heat up the panel from behind the dent and most of it should pop out and just apply pressure by hand from behind finally got the car looking normal again now just feel sorry the guy down the road got a face lift sri vec c and all window screen smashed aswell as the dents

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I'm going to sound like a grumpy old git here and I'm only 34 but... What is it with kids these days. When I was a teen I would never have even thought about doing something like that "just for laughs" I was afraid of police and my parents even more so, these little scumbags just don't seem to have any fear these days... bring back national service I say!

The missus's Dad always puts the car straight in the garage at night because of stuff like this but just the other month, he parked the car at the back gate and started heading towards the garage (he has to walk to the bottom of the garden to open the garage doors from the inside) and just as he was trying to unlock the small door to the garage he heard some noises on the road outside and looked over the wall just in time to see the little gits doing the exact same thing right in front of his eyes. He did the usual shouting and chasing but the little swines had too far a head start and just took the p right out of him running away shouting abuse at him.

Sorry, rant over. I hope you get it sorted and the little ****** gets what he deserves.

BTW, I had a dent on the back of my last car caused by some muppet punching it! Get yourself a couple of cans of freezer spray and really cool the dent before applying a hair-dryer or heat gun to it. It does work. Be careful if you're using a heat gun though, some are a but hot and may start to do damage if you let it get too hot.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Maybe its time to take justice back into our own hands??

What are they going to say to the coppers, Well Officer, I was caught vandalising this car and the owner gave me a right old kicking!

Makes you think that some countries that we consider to be behind the times, have the right idea, get caught stealing, you lose a hand!

Discuss?

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Ford Kuga

Trim : Titanium

Engine : 2.0dtci

Year : 2014

Mileage : 1200

Quote Originally Posted by BYGino View Post
    I'm going to sound like a grumpy old git here and I'm only 34 but... What is it with kids these days. When I was a teen I would never have even thought about doing something like that "just for laughs" I was afraid of police and my parents even more so, these little scumbags just don't seem to have any fear these days... bring back national service I say!

Sorry, rant over. I hope you get it sorted and the little ****** gets what he deserves.

BTW, I had a dent on the back of my last car caused by some muppet punching it! Get yourself a couple of cans of freezer spray and really cool the dent before applying a hair-dryer or heat gun to it. It does work. Be careful if you're using a heat gun though, some are a but hot and may start to do damage if you let it get too hot.
    I agree with the above, apart from national service, the Armed Forces don't want anyone who won't commit to around 6yrs, costs too much to train them - could use them for clearing IED's, but that would breach the little darling rights.
    Good tip on the freezer spray.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Maybe loosing a hand is a bit harsh, but, I agree we can't do anything in this country nowadays because of all the do-gooders and civil liberties crap.

I must admit, I was no angel as a kid and I remember once getting caught nicking dust caps from a neighbours car for my bike. OK I know it's not exactly crime of the century but the owner grabbed me by the scruff of the neck and gave me a right good talking to, I never did it again after that.

If it was a kid these days, they'd be straight home to tell mummy and mummy and daddy would go to the police and get the guy charged for putting his hands on their child.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information