Hi for sale as titled.
Ask for £200, cheque, bank transfer or paypal friend.
· CID interface card and all accessories (Some are not shown in the photo), By default, comes with 2x RCA socket for composite video and reverse camera . Wires and crimps are provided for your future need.
· Reverse Camera (will fit in rear plate light) with 5m video cable.
· Next Day Delivery
· Support. Not a hit and run.
· A nice Step by Step picture based manual (producing now LOL).
CID interface card is a modification part based on Vectra/Astra Color Infortainment Display (CID). The CID interface card will provide CID screen the external video input capture capability.
The CID interface card has the following features:
· Low power and highly stable.
· No soldering required, all parts plug in and play.
· Digital video processor offers high quality image. Automatic brightness, luminosity and color control.
· No need to drill! All feature controlled by only one proximity touch sensor, this sensor can be hidden under a plastic panel.
· A large variety type of video standards are accepted:
o 1x Composite Video for reverse camera(Automatic PAL/NTSC)
o Up to 3x Composite Video (Automatic PAL/NTSC)
o 1x S-Video (Automatic PAL/NTSC)
o 1x SRGB Video (Manual PAL/NTSC)
· Automatic switch to reverse camera view when in reverse gear
· Able to switch to original screen, no lost of BC and time.
· User Select Screen Direction: up or down, mirrored or non-mirrored
· User Select from 3 Zooming Mode: zooming centre, zooming upper part and zooming lower part.
· The screen direction and zooming mode are individually set for each source. For example, User can set Mirrored and Zoom Centre for reverse camera, and set Non-mirrored and non-zoomed for Composite video. If switched to reverse camera, the system will automatically load Mirrored and Zoom Centre setting. If switch to Composite video, the system will load Non-mirrored and non-zoomed setting.
· All of the user preference will be stored in non-violated memory and will not be lost when you power off the head unit or disconnect the battery.
· Aux power signal output: can be used to switch subwoofer or Car PC, without the need to turn ignition switch to “ON”. Works like legacy ACC signal, which is obsolete in modern Canbus cars.