Thread: Airbag warning light

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default Airbag warning light

This is getting to me now. All was fine till I removed the Clocks and changed the colour of the L.E.D's.

However with the clocks not properly attached I replaced the battery terminal and inserted the key to be presented with failed clocks.

Realising my Schoolboy error I disconected the battery again reseated the connector and all lit up like a christmas tree.

Job well done or so I thought. When I actually started the car I was presented with warning lights, spanner/car and Airbag, also the cruise control was dead.

After repairing the cruise control (contacts raised with paperclip and cleaned)

Fixed the Spanner/car warning light with the use of an op-com device.

Which leaves me with my nightmare THE AIRBAG LIGHT sometimes I can do a journey and the light doesnt appear and all seems well, on return without stopping the engine I attached the op-com cleared the codes and No return fault.

Turned the engine back on light goes off after 4sec's or so then its back on..

Please HELP! is there an easy solution to my fault the saved log below refers to the "Left EFS Status (Electronical Front Impact Sensor) No Communication" as far as i'm aware I only have a centre sensor below the slam plate at the front and no left and right, however the car thinks I do??

any help would be great.

SIGNUM 2007 1.9CDTI (150) Any one out there close by with a superior diagnostic fault code remover (TECH2) ??

The actual fault code reads :

"B0975 - CSD Telltale Circuit Malfunction (Child Seat Detection)
    (00) - Present"

Measuring blocks information:
    System VoltagE........................................... .................................................. ....................14.1
    VDriver Airbag Stage1 Squib Circuit Resistance........................................ ................2.9
    OhmDriver Airbag Stage2 Squib Circuit Resistance........................................ ..........2.9
    OhmPassenger Airbag Stage1 Squib Circuit Resistance........................................ ...2.2
    OhmPassenger Airbag Stage2 Squib Circuit Resistance........................................ ...2.2
    OhmDriver Front Side Airbag Squib Circuit Resistance........................................ ....2.8
    OhmPassenger Front Side Airbag Squib Circuit Resistance.....................................2.7
    OhmDriver Curtain Airbag Squib Circuit Resistance........................................ .........2.6
    OhmPassenger Curtain Airbag Squib Circuit Resistance........................................ ..2.6
    OhmDriver Pretensioner Squib Circuit Resistance........................................ .............2.2
    OhmPassenger Pretensioner Squib Circuit Resistance........................................ .....2.2
    OhmRear Pretensioner Driver Side Squib Circuit Resistance...................................2.3
    OhmRear Pretensioner Passenger Side Squib Circuit Resistance............................2.3
    OhmDriver SIS Status (Side Impact Sensor)........................................... ......................ID O.K.
    Passenger SIS Status (Side Impact Sensor)........................................... .......................ID O.K.
    Left EFS Status (Electronical Front Impact Sensor)........................................... ..........No Communication
    Right EFS Status (Electronical Front Impact Sensor)........................................... .......ID O.K.
    Driver Seat Belt Status............................................ .................................................. .......Not Buckled
    Passenger Seat Belt Status............................................ ..................................................Not Buckled

Admin & Membership Manager bigmac's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : insignia

Trim : irmscher

Engine : 2.0 cdti

Year : 2009

Might help posting in correct section !

Thread now moved

Irmscher Insignia CDTI 130

MOD'S...Irmscher front spoiler, Irmscher mats, Irmscher door pins, Irmscher rear spoiler, Irmscher grille, Irmscher skirt & exhausts,Irmscher Roof spoiler MOD'S TO COME..Side skirts,Wheels

Thread Information