StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default dpf

Hi guys
    I have a 150 Sri auto I am trying to clarify if any body has knocked out their dpf on an 07 Sri without any bother as I took it to a guy that has done a few older ones without any problems and didn't touch any pipes but when he looked at mine he said it was different and when to see his mate at Vauxhall. But he said not to touch it as I would get all sorts of problems. But I really want to get it out. I'm also running a dtuk red box with Egr valve blanked off. Does this car have two pipes or one. I spoke to dtuk today and daryl said I could try just drilling one 10 mm hole through it and it might do but I'm still not convinced. I've been running the red box at c but have backed it off to no. 8 just now till I get something done. The grunt was great Round at c though

Hi guys
    I have a 150 Sri auto I am trying to clarify if any body has knocked out their dpf on an 07 Sri without any bother as I took it to a guy that has done a few older ones without any problems and didn't touch any pipes but when he looked at mine he said it was different and when to see his mate at Vauxhall. But he said not to touch it as I would get all sorts of problems. But I really want to get it out. I'm also running a dtuk red box with Egr valve blanked off.

I spoke to dtuk today and daryl said I could try just drilling one 10 mm hole through it and it might do but I'm still not convinced. I've been running the red box at c but have backed it off to no. 8 just now till I get something done. The grunt was great Round at c though .
    I would really like to know if i can knock it out and just crimp over the pipe on this year or car or am i going to run into big problems.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It can be knocked out, however you will have to have the dpf software and egr valve remapped out of the ecu.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anybody know any good mappers in Scotland I live in fife near edinburgh

Thread Information